Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Deadpool

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

I wonder how long it'll be before Magic Johnson appears in a KFC ad?

I find it bonecrushingly ironic that Al Shrapnel et al are claiming a man as beige as wacky jacky to be the new Martin Luther King. I bet not 1 of them can recite a single sentence Peter Peado, sorry Pan, uttered that backed this claim up.

Why do they have to bring the race card up at a funeral?

I find it bonecrushingly ironic that Al Shrapnel et al are claiming a man as beige as wacky jacky to be the new Martin Luther King. I bet not 1 of them can recite a single sentence Peter Peado, sorry Pan, uttered that backed this claim up.

Why do they have to bring the race card up at a funeral?

Because it's the only card those particular half-wits (Sharpton etc) have. And God knows, they don't half keep playing it.

Edited by SatanGreavsie

'His kids were conceived without any input from Michael Jackson at all' would be closer to the truth....

Which has nothing to do, of course, with them all desparately pawing over the (undeniably, and understandably, distressed) daughter (whose mother is not present of course) in a show of "family" "solidarity" which was clearly lacking until now..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8137700.stm

I saw 2 mins of that Jacko concert effort last night - I wish someone would havenuked the fucker.

A load of arse-lickers, who wanted fuck all to do with him when he was alive, crying their eyes out for a bloke who had sleep-overs with Primary School kids.

His fans need gassing - and their families - and friends.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/am...us-1731258.html

Whole article worth a read but an excerpt

"The accuser, now 15, remarked that 'Sometimes Michael would also give wine' to the New Jersey siblings ... which Jackson called 'Jesus Juice'." As a novelist you know a linguistic bullseye when you see it and "Jesus Juice" is just too good. It is exactly what a quasi-religious paedophile would call wine he has transferred to a Coke can and is trying to get a child to drink. When I heard that detail during the trial it literally stopped me in my tracks.

Jordy Chandler, Jackson's first accuser, gave detectives a detailed description of Jackson's genital area, including distinctive "splotches" on his buttocks and one on his penis. The boy's information was so accurate he was able to locate where the splotch moved to when Jackson's penis became erect and the fact that he was circumcised. Jackson was brought in and his genitals duly photographed. Soon after this shoot (surely one of the stranger photo sessions endured by the singer) was matched up to Chandler's description, Jackson suddenly agreed to settle Chandler's civil claim out of court for somewhere north of $20m (?12.2m).

There was a lot of falseness (is that a word?).

For a start Mariah Carey is falseness personified, everything she does and says and is added to her on the surgeon's table is controlled in detail by the agents and record company. She married a record producer and is shit scared of saying anything slightly controversial in public.

That Brooke Shields speech was embarrassing at the end when she teared up right at the end with the croaky voice right on cue as she looked up to heaven. I had never heard of her before but I know she is an actress now for sure. Her stories were interesting even though reading between the lines Jackson was a Raving Homo who only used her for a companionship date in public.

The black politician types spun a load of propaganda about MJs beliefs that didn't exist. One black geezer had a raging passionate speech which started off by saying Michael taught the world to love <_< followed by black freedom propaganda that didn't relate to the dead bloke who was only actually a talented dancer and singer at the end of the day. there are thousands of people more worthy of a send off than him that have contributed to society.

To top it off the media driven PR machine had the Jackson daughter say them words about him being a good father. That was about as believable as his marriage to miss Presley being true love. His whole life and everything and everyone surrounding it is a multi million dollar money making machine with advisors pulling the strings.

The Jackson dad talking last week about his new record company and showing no remorse or bereavement was a classic.

IMO

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/am...us-1731258.html

Whole article worth a read but an excerpt

That article wasn't worth a read at all. The only reason I don't claim the 5 mins reading time back is simply his use of the term 'Paedogeddon'. Most of it seems like tabloid-induced hypnotism, which was rife throughout Jackson's first trial. Like i've said before, not sure either way but for every heresay 'fact' portrayed in this article, someone on t'other side of the fence can balance off.

• Site Supporter
So he could dance a bit - well so can Bruce fucking Forsyth, but I doubt they'll beam his leaving do round the world. And he shagged two Miss Worlds as well.

Potentially, so did Michael Jackson. We just don't know it yet . . . maybe in 10 or 12 years!

That article wasn't worth a read at all. The only reason I don't claim the 5 mins reading time back is simply his use of the term 'Paedogeddon'. Most of it seems like tabloid-induced hypnotism, which was rife throughout Jackson's first trial. Like i've said before, not sure either way but for every heresay 'fact' portrayed in this article, someone on t'other side of the fence can balance off.

I'd be interested if someone try and balance the bit I've quoted.

A child describing in detail a man's erect penis FFS.

There was a lot of falseness (is that a word?).

For a start Mariah Carey is falseness personified, everything she does and says and is added to her on the surgeon's table is controlled in detail by the agents and record company. She married a record producer and is shit scared of saying anything slightly controversial in public.

That Brooke Shields speech was embarrassing at the end when she teared up right at the end with the croaky voice right on cue as she looked up to heaven. I had never heard of her before but I know she is an actress now for sure. Her stories were interesting even though reading between the lines Jackson was a Raving Homo who only used her for a companionship date in public.

The black politician types spun a load of propaganda about MJs beliefs that didn't exist. One black geezer had a raging passionate speech which started off by saying Michael taught the world to love <_< followed by black freedom propaganda that didn't relate to the dead bloke who was only actually a talented dancer and singer at the end of the day. there are thousands of people more worthy of a send off than him that have contributed to society.

To top it off the media driven PR machine had the Jackson daughter say them words about him being a good father. That was about as believable as his marriage to miss Presley being true love. His whole life and everything and everyone surrounding it is a multi million dollar money making machine with advisors pulling the strings.

The Jackson dad talking last week about his new record company and showing no remorse or bereavement was a classic.

IMO

Absofuckinglutely spot on, my exact take on this whole "show"

I'd be interested if someone try and balance the bit I've quoted.

A child describing in detail a man's erect penis FFS.

Point me to the court paper or evidence that states exactly that. Very much doubt that you nor the anonymous author of that article have ever seen such. You've based it on what someone has spouted of to the media and no doubt distorted. Incedently, I read this morning from a different source that although there were similarities in description, experts were inconclusive on the matter. The bloke had vitiligo ffs, it's hardly rocket science to suggest he had different coloured pigmentation on his cock.

The bloke had vitiligo ffs, it's hardly rocket science to suggest he had different coloured pigmentation on his cock.

I suggest you look at examples of that disease. I can't see many examples of it giving the sufferer perfectly evenly toned porcelain skin.

Point me to the court paper or evidence that states exactly that. Very much doubt that you nor the anonymous author of that article have ever seen such. You've based it on what someone has spouted of to the media and no doubt distorted. Incedently, I read this morning from a different source that although there were similarities in description, experts were inconclusive on the matter. The bloke had vitiligo ffs, it's hardly rocket science to suggest he had different coloured pigmentation on his cock.

I point you to the multi-million dollar cheque written less than 2 weeks after.

If the experts argued, it seems one side quickly backed down.

I suggest you look at examples of that disease. I can't see many examples of it giving the sufferer perfectly evenly toned porcelain skin.

Beside the point really. I'm not suggesting he didn't bleach his face and hands or indeed the any other part of his body in order to reduce the affect of Vitiligo. The same way he dyed it brown when he first contracted it. A little known fact because the rags have him down as wanting to be white.

Jayjay, go and read a my post early on in this thread, already argued my piece on that point. :good:

Beside the point really. I'm not suggesting he didn't bleach his face and hands or indeed the any other part of his body in order to reduce the affect of Vitiligo. The same way he dyed it brown when he first contracted it. A little known fact because the rags have him down as wanting to be white.

Jayjay, go and read a my post early on in this thread, already argued my piece on that point. :good:

The media are full of shit, but after seeing Jacko bouncing a 13yr old Jordy Chandler on his knee (and looking to be getting some peverted kick out of it) at the European Music Awards in the early 90's, with a lot of uncomfortable adults around him - I've no doubt he was a beast.

Christ, he even admitted he had a selection of boys join him in his bedroom, where they had 'sleepovers'. if it wasn't for his big-big-big money lawyer, he'd have spent years on the nonces wing in some dodgy yank prison years ago.

His dad got interviewed by the BBC, and looked at one point like he was gonna have a go at them, for some reason?! Yes, they've mocked your son in the past, Mr Jackson, but you raised a peadophile and he wanted fuck all to do with you. Black Americans will point the fucking blame at anyone but themselves - every celeb there no doubt blamed the 'white' media for demonising the bloke :rofl:

The media are full of shit, but after seeing Jacko bouncing a 13yr old Jordy Chandler on his knee (and looking to be getting some peverted kick out of it) at the European Music Awards in the early 90's, with a lot of uncomfortable adults around him - I've no doubt he was a beast.

Christ, he even admitted he had a selection of boys join him in his bedroom, where they had 'sleepovers'. if it wasn't for his big-big-big money lawyer, he'd have spent years on the nonces wing in some dodgy yank prison years ago.

His dad got interviewed by the BBC, and looked at one point like he was gonna have a go at them, for some reason?! Yes, they've mocked your son in the past, Mr Jackson, but you raised a peadophile and he wanted fuck all to do with you. Black Americans will point the fucking blame at anyone but themselves - every celeb there no doubt blamed the 'white' media for demonising the bloke :rofl:

That was in that documentary, the prince of Monaco(?) told him not to do it, but he went ahead with it as he felt no one on the planet had the power to tell him what to do.

That was in that documentary, the prince of Monaco(?) told him not to do it, but he went ahead with it as he felt no one on the planet had the power to tell him what to do.

The prince (not that little weird singer) looked shocked, MJ's advisors told him that he was making a scene with his odd behaviour. But good old MJ paid no attention and carried on bouncing his 13yr old lover onto his erection.

Don't get me started on the sensors he had installed in his hallway leading to his bedroom either, must be a purely innocent reason why he wanted notice that anyone was coming to interrupt his 'sleep-overs' :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.