Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Well The Season Starts Sat'dy

Guest The Special One

Well, there is no escaping that fact. It could well change within the next week or so, but in the meantime we will have to hope that a rejuvenated elmander will be raring to go for the new season.

I'm making no judgement on the squad/signings till Sept 1st, but from what I saw at the Hibs match I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Maybe as the season gets warmed up .......

TBH I'm tempted to back us losing first 3 games, not confident :-k

What odd will I get Garp?

The fact we have no alternatives (up to now) up front to last season worries me.

RIGA RIGA.......

• Site Supporter
Well, there is no escaping that fact. It could well change within the next week or so, but in the meantime we will have to hope that a rejuvenated elmander will be raring to go for the new season.

Welcome onboard Rufus

Your negative vibes will go down a treat in these waters as most people seem to be predicting that we'll be watching conference foootball at The Reebok by Christmas.

Go on, have another try - be positive, you know you want to.

I too have faith in Elmander and am more optimistic than I was at the start of 08/09 season. The squad additions should see us clear of the relegation zone and perhaps GM might show a little more adventure and send out decent teams in the cup competitions.

Megsons remit is to keep BWFC in the Prem. He`s achieved that, now lets enjoy it, and give him a chance to take the club a step further.

TBH I'm tempted to back us losing first 3 games, not confident :-k

What odd will I get Garp?

The fact we have no alternatives (up to now) up front to last season worries me.

RIGA RIGA.......

12/1

Edited by Garrp

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.