Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How Many

half the fans who have stopped going, never used to go. :nea:

They've found something else to do FFS, I did 9 years away with no guilt.

This site needs looking at or shutting fucking down with shite fucking threads like this mods.

• Site Supporter

i kinda agree with reevesy, we are merely at the level we should be attendance-wise.

and imo the crowds would be exactly the same if sam was still here and we had finished 6th last season.

those missing fans would just be moaning about us not signing 20m players and finishing 4th.

• Site Supporter
everbody knows at least one

I don't. Most lads at school supported Bolton with one or two exceptions;

One lad, Dexter Smith, supporten WHU. He still does

another, Bob bootle supported Everton. He also still does.

Paul Swindell and Mick Massey supported Leeds and still do

a few supported ManU or ManCity. They all still do.

I supported Bolton. I still do.

The single exception is my two childhood next-door and next-but-one neighbours got bored at Bolton and changed to Burnley. They were about 7 or 8 at the change and neither had parents who took them to games. They all still support Burnley though.

My point in all of this is that, by and large, you stick with the team you started with. Allegiance changes are very very unusual.

i kinda agree with reevesy, we are merely at the level we should be attendance-wise.

and imo the crowds would be exactly the same if sam was still here and we had finished 6th last season.

those missing fans would just be moaning about us not signing 20m players and finishing 4th.

bingo

I don't. Most lads at school supported Bolton with one or two exceptions;

One lad, Dexter Smith, supporten WHU. He still does

another, Bob bootle supported Everton. He also still does.

Paul Swindell and Mick Massey supported Leeds and still do

a few supported ManU or ManCity. They all still do.

I supported Bolton. I still do.

The single exception is my two childhood next-door and next-but-one neighbours got bored at Bolton and changed to Burnley. They were about 7 or 8 at the change and neither had parents who took them to games. They all still support Burnley though.

My point in all of this is that, by and large, you stick with the team you started with. Allegiance changes are very very unusual.

i saw one empty head with a munich coat on coming out after the bastards game that wouldn't have happen at burnden. even if they are ?3 in socer sports

half the fans who have stopped going, never used to go. :nea:

Then they can't have stopped going.

It's like me giving up smoking, when I've never smoked anyway.

no they smoked for 3-5 seasons then stopped!

Either they never used to go, or they went for 3-5 yrs: make your mind up.

In the interests of fairness:

1. Where did you mention pre-Premier League?

2. Did you not contradict yourself?

3. Were you calling me a dickhead for pointing out your contradictory messages?

4. What makes you think I'm a dickhead?

But isn't it the nature that people who I think you are referring to only started to come when we got into the Premiership & seemed more established in that league.

I think it'd be very difficult to get these people back & frankly I don't really care if I'm honest. Other than wanting a good result there is little I'd have in common with them.

But isn't it the nature that people who I think you are referring to only started to come when we got into the Premiership & seemed more established in that league.

I think it'd be very difficult to get these people back & frankly I don't really care if I'm honest. Other than wanting a good result there is little I'd have in common with them.

i dont miss them one bit and nor does the atmosthere, i.e. the west ham game. but they all come crawing out when we get to cardiff/wembley

In the interests of fairness:

1. Where did you mention pre-Premier League?

2. Did you not contradict yourself?

3. Were you calling me a dickhead for pointing out your contradictory messages?

4. What makes you think I'm a dickhead?

1 obvious 2 see answer 1 3 see answer 1 4 see answer 1

If you're not willing/able to answer those simple questions, then may I refer you to Rule No. 5 at the top of each page?

answer 1 was obvious, so it was you who tried to make me look adickhead. see rule 5 at the top of the page. where is this going?

Edited by sign on reevesy