Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Not All There

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway i posted this video link on a football site and i these are what other people said

Me - You won't believe me here like, but this Korean guy will make Bolton top quality next season.

The transfer has been going on for a couple of weeks due to international clearence and work permit stuff. But once he settles, he's gonna be like a Korean Okocha

Here's a song for him i did - You may remember i did a similar one for Nicolas Anelka when he used to play for the whites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D3QEs7_Ctk

- what the hell

- picard-facepalm.jpg

- Looool what the flying flip

- LOOL now my fave Bolton player thanks to that epic song! Karma'd

- Awesome

- Is it just me, or does anyone else find the use of the 'facepalm' incredibly tedious? It's so bloody childish aswell, and a complete waste of bandwidth.

- What the devil?

- there has been a couple of fantastic threads over the last couple of days

- :lol:. Just got in and came across this. Brilliant.

- Brilliant.

- Me -Im glad you lads like :lol:, for some reason after i showed my mum, she knocked on my door ran downstairs leaving a couple of suitcases infront of my door :X

Seriously though she did the facepalm i was expecting

- :rofl:

- "you won't believe me, but this korean guy will make Bolton top quality next season " - you got that right

- I LOLoved your Anelka one, hope this one is equally as good

- Good thread.

- He won't make it imo [about LCY] :rofl:

- Me - You'll see !This guy has the speed of a choo choo train .

- You missed out on the real talent, Ki Sung-Yong 8) Lee is nothing compared to him :p

- Me - He also is very talented , Megson should of gone for the double dragon. But we have to save our pennys for Veloso , he's the Portugese Okocha

- :rofl:

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=

Anyway i posted this video link on a football site and i these are what other people said

Me - You won't believe me here like, but this Korean guy will make Bolton top quality next season.

The transfer has been going on for a couple of weeks due to international clearence and work permit stuff. But once he settles, he's gonna be like a Korean Okocha

Here's a song for him i did - You may remember i did a similar one for Nicolas Anelka when he used to play for the whites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D3QEs7_Ctk

- what the hell

](*,)

On that note i will bid you all good night

I think Didledee symbolises the true essence of Wanderersways.

I think he's destined for greatness, he could be legendary in Bolton.

I've made some outrageous claims in the past, but I stand by this one.

Didledee really does capture the true sprit of Wanderersways. It's an eclectic mix of differing tastes and opinions.

And Didledee really epitomises where we're at.

Didledee, I salute you.

Because you're behaving like a child as you were prior to your ban. It's not rocket science, Didle.

No im not ! Im not the one who posted the link, i was chatting about Gartside and money and then Satan brought the link up, i have grown up, and i hope my contributions show that since i've been back, surely i can let out a little harmless fun out sometimes, which i don't see how i have. You seem to be a little grumpy tonight NB, im sorry if that's down to me, i mean no harm just a happy lad.

No im not ! Im not the one who posted the link, i was chatting about Gartside and money and then Satan brought the link up, i have grown up, and i hope my contributions show that since i've been back, surely i can let out a little harmless fun out sometimes, which i don't see how i have. You seem to be a little grumpy tonight NB, im sorry if that's down to me, i mean no harm just a happy lad.

Not grumpy, just having my tolerance levels stretched to the max.

Well in the space of a few days i have had 2 seperate posts about me on here and one on Burnden Aces and been Sky Sports News.

Life is good 8P

I think you are funny and original and just went on to your profile and gave you a 5 star rating...

Maybe you should PM people to stop posting that link, and then we will not get ourselves into this situation eh Diana

PMs are down or have you missed that bit?

Maybe you should pull the video yourself as I suggested earlier so it is open for such ridicule. FFS!