Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Rumours

• Site Supporter

Makes interesting reading.....

http://transferleague.co.uk/

Not really as the editor says

The figures are as accurate as possible. In some instances a fee as undisclosed while we look for a reliable source for the fee.

Could be anyone I never read too much into these type of figures

I'd be happy with Nugent - He puts a shift in, can motor when he has to & knows where ther goal is. Ok he hasn't exactly ripped up the Premiership, but he never really got going at Portsmouth & Burnley were a lost cause anyway. Elmander makes him look like Shearer & Lineker combined - I'd take signing anybody half decent instead of that fucking waste of space.

• Site Supporter

I'd be happy with Nugent - He puts a shift in, can motor when he has to & knows where ther goal is. Ok he hasn't exactly ripped up the Premiership, but he never really got going at Portsmouth & Burnley were a lost cause anyway. Elmander makes him look like Shearer & Lineker combined - I'd take signing anybody half decent instead of that fucking waste of space.

if you honestly think nugent is a better player than elmander, then if we sign him, youre going to be hugely disappointed.

if you honestly think nugent is a better player than elmander, then if we sign him, youre going to be hugely disappointed.

My brother in law is a Pompey ST holder. He says that Nugent was absolute rubbish playing in a Pompey team that came 7th or 8th in the League. He can't understand why anyone in the Premiership would want him, mid Championship at best is his limit.

I'd be happy with Nugent - He puts a shift in, can motor when he has to & knows where ther goal is.

Does he? - I thought he only scored about 1 in 5 or 6, which is hardly "knowing where the goal is" - I've never seen anything of him that makes me think he is any good.

Him at ?6M and Elmander at ?8M, are both spectacular wastes of money, but I still think our lad is better than him

Does he? - I thought he only scored about 1 in 5 or 6, which is hardly "knowing where the goal is" - I've never seen anything of him that makes me think he is any good.

Him at ?6M and Elmander at ?8M, are both spectacular wastes of money, but I still think our lad is better than him

Agree wholehearedly. If that is his return it is better than Elmander's no? Don't think either should wear our shirt.

Guest Frandsen08

when it comes to buying a striker, do we have any bunce to buy one?

a one who is going to show a good return?

Guest Blixa

City apparently have at least 37 first-teamers, not including the ones they'll sign this week. With squads set at 25, that's ridiculous.

Ireland will go to Spurs.

City apparently have at least 37 first-teamers, not including the ones they'll sign this week. With squads set at 25, that's ridiculous.

Ireland will go to Spurs.

I reckon there's a strong possibility that he will be used in the deal to take Milner off Villa.

I heard pompey are happy to take 1 million for nugent and for that money I would take him.

Onouha

Micah Richard

M. Johnson

SWP

Bellamy

Santa Cruz

Ireland

Jo (:lol:)

Boyata (Loan)

Some good players available their, that will interest a few Clubs. I think Sunderland might end up buying most of them though!

Guest Frandsen08

Onouha

Micah Richard

M. Johnson

SWP

Bellamy

Santa Cruz

Ireland

Jo (::lol::)

Boyata (Loan)

Some good players available their, that will interest a few Clubs. I think Sunderland might end up buying most of them though!

I think the biggest stumbling block for most clubs looking at some of them will be matching or bettering their current wages.

was speaking to a mate whos a citeh fan and he said M.Johnson is in techincal terms, fucked. i bet villa take a few of them.

I think the biggest stumbling block for most clubs looking at some of them will be matching or bettering their current wages.

was speaking to a mate whos a citeh fan and he said M.Johnson is in techincal terms, fucked. i bet villa take a few of them.

Then that will show what sort of person's they are. Play ressie's footy at City, on ?60k a week.

Play regular for a Sunderland / Bolton / Villa for a tad less.

I dont really want any of them at Goodison mind, not 1 of them would get in the first team.....BUT we may end up loosing Mikel / Pienaar and Jags !!!

Guest Frandsen08

Then that will show what sort of person's they are. Play ressie's footy at City, on ?60k a week.

Play regular for a Sunderland / Bolton / Villa for a tad less.

I dont really want any of them at Goodison mind, not 1 of them would get in the first team.....BUT we may end up loosing Mikel / Pienaar and Jags !!!

i reckon some of them will be happy to sit in the reserves and take the money.

is there a good possiility of all 3 going? i read that arsenal want jagielka for ?15mill and arteta going seville for 12.

i reckon some of them will be happy to sit in the reserves and take the money.

is there a good possiility of all 3 going? i read that arsenal want jagielka for ?15mill and arteta going seville for 12.

I like Onouha. Ireland looks ok, but a tad over-rated me thinks.

Mikel's wife wont commit to England because his new baby has eye problems, so she wants he family around her. Mikel wants to stay at Everton, but his priority is and should be with his wife and Kid. But Everton want ?25 Million for him, and only Real Madrid in Spain can afford that, so he will prob stay this season, and they we sell him for around ?12 Million next season.

Pienaar, Moyes said he is not selling for any amount, which means I want big money for him, ?8 Million - ?12 Million is what we would probably be looking at, even though he is in the last year of his contract.

Jags, NO chance. It would take ATLEAST ?25 Million to take him. He is not worth that really, but he is so important to us. Only United I think could tempt him, Manchester lad !

I dont care really, they can all go for me, we can play the kids and still be in the top 6 !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.