Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Rumours

Guest Frandsen08

don't know why we're still in for him.

We've got 4 Forwards already and 4 games in all 4 have scored.

aye your right, i think we'll have to let people go before we sign anyone today but that doesnt seem likely so i'll be surprised if we sign anyone

• Moderators

don't know why we're still in for him.

We've got 4 Forwards already and 4 games in all 4 have scored.

blake isn't a striker though, this spanish lad is, if you include forwards we've got riga as well, strength in depth and all that

blake isn't a striker though, this spanish lad is, if you include forwards we've got riga as well, strength in depth and all that

Ok if we're playing the forwards/strikers game id say we've only got one striker in klasnic.

If we need do a 6th forward i'd rather it be Ward than a loanee from Portugal who's turned us down once already.

Edited by frank_spencer

pienaar to spurs?

Yes. He wants CL football, good luck to him really!

IF Moyes wants to go to Villa, then let him. THE oly reason he will go to Villa, is if they back him with ????. So its possible.

Rodders to United, if they offer the cash and he wants to go, then bye bye.....how can your really turn down them!!!

Guest Frandsen08

Yes. He wants CL football, good luck to him really!

IF Moyes wants to go to Villa, then let him. THE oly reason he will go to Villa, is if they back him with ????. So its possible.

Rodders to United, if they offer the cash and he wants to go, then bye bye.....how can your really turn down them!!!

Didnt rodwell sign a new deal this summer?

whatever happened to him?

decent player imo.

Aye, not quite up to Champions League level but certainly good enough for us if he's not just gone really sh*t.

According the the exciting up-to-the-minute Deadline Day thread on the BBC website, Super Kev has been "spotted" at West Ham.

I bet Upson felt a twinge in his hamstring at that news.

• Moderators

Ok if we're playing the forwards/strikers game id say we've only got one striker in klasnic.

If we need do a 6th forward i'd rather it be Ward than a loanee from Portugal who's turned us down once already.

I actually always had him down as an attacking midfielder, like a nolan type

and no two ways about it, Elmander is a striker, he may not have lived up to it, but he is

Bet Diddles is buzzin'. "Tiki Taka". :dribble:

Edit: Point proven, he's gone an posted YouTube clips of him whilst I wrote that.

:rofl:

Be interesting to see if he can get a game, with Elmander and Klasnic hoping for the position next to Davies also.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.