Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eng Squad

funny how fans see things different than managers.

Munich fans I know hate Carrick with a passion, think he's dogshite.

I tend to agree.

Scott Parker on the other hand has always dictated games I've seen him play in and would have been a great squad member.

And from what I gather, Gareth Barry has had a shite season for City and is injured - so why are we even taking him? If he doesn't prove his fitness who is the next inline to be called up - Parker or Huddlestone?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frandsen08

Warnock is a strange one, me thinks its cos Baines is a mummys boy, and needs his Everton bed quilt.

baines didnt do himself any favors against mexico, and then by coming out and saying he'll get homesick the big tart, its the world cup FFS

baines didnt do himself any favors against mexico, and then by coming out and saying he'll get homesick the big tart, its the world cup FFS

I agree. But why take a left back he has not seen play.

While Baines didnt play well at all, Warnock didnt play, and Cole was not exactly good against Japan.

In Baines 1st England game he played as good as anyone, and was involved in every goal.

But, I would not have took him, or Warnock. I would have took an extra Winger. Barry and Milner are easily good enough at full back to cover Cole. Waste of a plce imo Warnock.

Guest Frandsen08

I agree. But why take a left back he has not seen play.

While Baines didnt play well at all, Warnock didnt play, and Cole was not exactly good against Japan.

In Baines 1st England game he played as good as anyone, and was involved in every goal.

But, I would not have took him, or Warnock. I would have took an extra Winger. Barry and Milner are easily good enough at full back to cover Cole. Waste of a plce imo Warnock.

yeah i agree about cover their being a waste of a place when you have milner and barry, could of taken an extra forward

• Moderators

folk actually think barry is going to be fit?

fcuk me, i'm not sure he fits the 'fit and in form' criteria

and carrick...one of the great english goalscorers - ian wright - says carricks passing is the best of any player he's played with

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.