Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eng Squad

Guest Frandsen08

well it won't be robinson

fatty has had his say

when he was our manager i couldnt unerstand people slating him for talking shit, now i see what they mean.

paul robinson left out because capello doesnt like him? FFS! Paul robinson was never going to the WC unless james, hart or green was injured simple as that.

if robinson did go to the world cup and came back injured he'd only have a bigger moan about that.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Fat Sam in talking bollocks shocker? It's up to Fabio who he picks, to question his character shows what a lowlife he is. Can they not get Panorama to dig up some more dirt on him? That seems to be the only way to shut him up.

Allardyce slagging Capello is a bit like Rolf Harris slagging off Leonardo Da Vinci.

Sod it then lets put our 11 'best' players on the pitch regardless of their abilty to work as a cohesive unit shall we?

Or perhaps we can play the team that's done fairly well since Capello took over, he's been building since he came in and knows what to do rather than change everything a month before the world cup.

I didnt say put the best 11 on the pitch.

By the press reports today it appears he is on about changing it, to 3 5 2 though! Now thats crazy

• Members

I didnt say put the best 11 on the pitch.

By the press reports today it appears he is on about changing it, to 3 5 2 though! Now thats crazy

I just know that, by the time I am 20 minutes into the second group game I'll be thinking 'Fabio, you know nowt useless f?cker, why didn't you listen to Tarian?' :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad Walcott isn't in, as I presume this'll mean a place for Joe Cole. I would much rather we took Joe Cole. I've watched Walcott many times, and still don't understand why folk rave about him

Guest Frandsen08

Definately mate. Plus he's a left footed player which we dont have very many of!

yeah true,i'll hold my hands up i dont really rate joe cole and hes a bit of a cunt as well, but he is an exciting player and definatley a player who can influence winning a game so im glad hes going but SWP has no end product for me, the ability is there but very rarely see him produce the goods.

just seen a stat as well on emile heskey, played 31 games last season, had 8 shots on target. Elmander form that.

Johnson over SWP every time for me.

Cannot understand why we didn't give Parker a run out vs Mexico or Japan.

Why put him in the 30 if you're not even going to try him?

I think there's going to be some gash in our squad.

1346: According to bettingpro.com, Leighton Baines, Tom Huddlestone, Scott Parker and Michael Dawson will join Theo Walcott, Darren Bent and Adam Johnson as the seven not going to South Africa. Transfer deadline day ain't got nothing on this. It's carnage.

SWP has no end product for me, the ability is there but very rarely see him produce the goods.

I agree with that, but I think that Lennon and Walcott also fall into the same catagory, I guess SWP just got lucky in being included. I would have liked Adam Johnson to go, as he offers something out on the left, which I presume now will be occupied by Gerrard (or possible Joe Cole)

• Site Supporter

Official....

ENGLAND'S 2010 WORLD CUP SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.

Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Forwards: Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

Got to trust in Don Fabio but I am disappointed SWP is going - I'd pick him 3rd out of him, A Johnson or Walcott.

With you there Mounts

Really surprised Parker hasn't been given more of a chance...not been impressed by many more midfielders this season

Glad Joe Cole was included - he definitely adds something. Not surprised Walcott was left out. He's fast yes, but he always looks like he's never seen a ball before.

And if you're going to include Heskey as the big lump to play up front then I would definitely have included SKD. Does the same job only much much better.

I would have taken Parker as unlike the rest of our midfield has shown he won't hide when things do not go to plan. (Steveie MIA Gerrard was even there when his missus got pregnant apparently/allegedly)

There agin 3 west ham players in the 23 would have seemed like a strnage choice given their season, Upson..........FFS.

scott parker should of gone over carrick IMO. Carrick is dog shit.

I would have took Parker too. Parker is a grafter and for me that's what the team needs when up against it and the ball neads to be won.

SWP? Give me a break mega_shok.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.