Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oooh Rosie

Sweep

Unequivocally yes. However, I also notice that she has been tied up using the belts off a dressing gown. Unless my eyes decieve me, there are four seperate belts being used in this picture. I find myself questioning why one would have 4 dressing gowns to hand in one bedroom. I am deeply suspicious that she has stolen 2 from the last time she stayed at the Holiday Inn. Therefore, not only is she a DMB, she is also more than likely a thief and therefore I am out!

Yours - Sherlock Kent

• Site Supporter

Unequivocally yes. However, I also notice that she has been tied up using the belts off a dressing gown. Unless my eyes decieve me, there are four seperate belts being used in this picture. I find myself questioning why one would have 4 dressing gowns to hand in one bedroom. I am deeply suspicious that she has stolen 2 from the last time she stayed at the Holiday Inn. Therefore, not only is she a DMB, she is also more than likely a thief and therefore I am out!

Yours - Sherlock Kent

blink.gif

Guest Frandsen08

Yours - Sherlock Kent

made me chuckle that did.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.