Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fuck Of Neville

HomerJay

Guest bwfcdan

His booking was never one in a million years to be fair to him, went for the ball. That foul at the end of the first half was a definate booking though. Munich cnuts. Always remember united away a few year back.. Got brat 4-1, Neville got injured, 3,000 wanderers fans chanting 'let him die' piss funny :D

His booking was never one in a million years to be fair to him, went for the ball. That foul at the end of the first half was a definate booking though. Munich cnuts. Always remember united away a few year back.. Got brat 4-1, Neville got injured, 3,000 wanderers fans chanting 'let him die' piss funny :D

Gary Speed's finest hour.

Guest Frandsen08

he mayu be a cunt with a shite tache but I would love to have someone so passionate about his club at bolton.

he can be passionate all he wants i still dont like the horrible prick, hes on the same list as david dunn.

Guest bwfcdan

whats that got to do with it?

I'm saying his booking wasn't one, was a fair challenge, just Etherington being a tart. So the challenge at the end of the first pretty much made up for it. But still, he should have been sent off.. And he's still a cnut!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.