Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Anyone Going To Wembley From The Cheshire Area ?

• Moderators

Sorry, but do you have anything to contribute to this site? Other than using it to arrange a coach to save yourself some money. WW is running coaches, either use them or arrange your coach elsewhere.

It's London, I go there and am in work for 10am without batting an eyelid. Any adult who can manage to operate a PC but can't arrange travelling 200 miles IN THE SAME COUNTRY probably isn't safe to be let out of their bedroom. In Europe, London was almost a starting point. I fucking shudder to think how so many of us managed to get to Macedonia, surely some people are still wandering the streets of Skopje/Sofia/Prague without a clue.

I've just logged on from London bar in Skopje

Can someone arrange a bus to get me back and to Wembley

Jules

From Cheshire :D

Sorry, but do you have anything to contribute to this site? Other than using it to arrange a coach to save yourself some money. WW is running coaches, either use them or arrange your coach elsewhere.

well its quite a sensible thread as wanderers ways are not picking up in cheshire there picking up in Bolton, there are other fans in cheshire who are looking for alternative travel arrangements, so instead of mocking it leave us to it too see what we can sort out.

• Moderators

Good luck then. Can I just point out some things that appear obvious to me, and I'm geniunely not having a go at anyway - most people already have an idea how they are getting there so your chances of filling a coach are small, especially when you don't appear to know anyone else. You say Cheshire but it's a fucking big place. I don't think a minibus is viable as they cost a fortune, and you don't appear to be offering to drive. The other gaping hole is you aren't far from Stoke and every minibus and coach round there will already be booked. I'm certain you find trivially find a coach to pick up up from services or J18 or somewhere. For arranging a coach yourself, I think you've missed the boat (so to speak). As you are still talking about the train then this hardly instills anyone else with any degree of confidence that your coach stands any chance and risks leaving people stranded. There will be loads of people driving down with space in cars, if you'd been on here and go to know people they MAY offer to pick you up on route. But given the way you come across (hyper), that won't be me.

Good luck then. Can I just point out some things that appear obvious to me, and I'm geniunely not having a go at anyway - most people already have an idea how they are getting there so your chances of filling a coach are small, especially when you don't appear to know anyone else. You say Cheshire but it's a fucking big place. I don't think a minibus is viable as they cost a fortune, and you don't appear to be offering to drive. The other gaping hole is you aren't far from Stoke and every minibus and coach round there will already be booked. I'm certain you find trivially find a coach to pick up up from services or J18 or somewhere. For arranging a coach yourself, I think you've missed the boat (so to speak). As you are still talking about the train then this hardly instills anyone else with any degree of confidence that your coach stands any chance and risks leaving people stranded. There will be loads of people driving down with space in cars, if you'd been on here and go to know people they MAY offer to pick you up on route. But given the way you come across (hyper), that won't be me.

Thanks Carlos, Well hyper am not but as u say we dont no each other :lol:, am sure it will all work out one way or the other .

Christ, what is this site for if it is not for trying to get whites fans together.....someone makes an effort to get the Cheshire guys travelling together without an 80 round trip via Bolton and they get grief,

Theres a train from Crewe @ 9.00am and 10.00pm return cost approx ?65, that looks the best bet. Unfortunatley it will also be full of Stokies.........although they may be getting an earlier train home !!

Have fun on the day and lighten up some of you who seem to have no more to do than add negative comments.

Christ, what is this site for if it is not for trying to get whites fans together.....someone makes an effort to get the Cheshire guys travelling together without an 80 round trip via Bolton and they get grief,

Theres a train from Crewe @ 9.00am and 10.00pm return cost approx ?65, that looks the best bet. Unfortunatley it will also be full of Stokies.........although they may be getting an earlier train home !!

Have fun on the day and lighten up some of you who seem to have no more to do than add negative comments.

Well Said,

i work in stoke an it looks like most will be on the train from stoke station so hopefully all the Knobs will be on that not the crewe one.

Either way sounds like there will be enough of us on the Crewe train , See you on the platform : )

Burtonwood services would be a great pick up for me and young un but Runcorn - Euston looking favourite with a railcard.?55 return for 2 but will be full of scousers going emirates. Also got a hotel booked for 2 nights so am keeping all my options open till big e or will ring me later to tell me they got me tickets

As a last resort why not ask BWFC to stop at one of the service stations in Cheshire and all meet there.

There is no way any of the official coaches will do this. People booking coaches are not being assigned to a coach. Instead you get on the first coach that comes and as soon as the coach is full, it leaves.

Also if anybody did go to the service station, they would have to pay for parking because they would be parked for over two hours.

There's a light on but no one's at home :D

Anyway, I honeslty think you need to start another thread in Terrace Talk and try to organise your own WWays Cheshire Whites Supporters Club :good:

2 or 3 pick-up and drop-off points for games, I'm sure it will be a winner.

yeah this is a good idea, do you know who it is thats sorting out the wanderers ways coaches??

To answer your question young Jay I've not a clue who is organising the WanderersWays Travel. Maybe you need to read one of the threads, it's a possible giveaway.

Cheshire certainly is a big place. Warrington/Widnes/Runcorn - that's not proper Cheshire, too many scousers.

Nantwich/Middlewich - you're nearer to Stoke, why not go down with the Stoke fans..

haha do you know much about stoke fans ? they still think were in the 70s/80s i think i will give travelling with them a miss :lol:

There's a light on but no one's at home :D

Anyway, I honeslty think you need to start another thread in Terrace Talk and try to organise your own WWays Cheshire Whites Supporters Club :good:

2 or 3 pick-up and drop-off points for games, I'm sure it will be a winner.

Good idea actually , may start this before the start of next season, be good to get a group for away games

There was an attempt to get a Cheshire whites supporters club of the ground a year or 2 ago, think it floundered when there was only Big E and only a small handful of whites in Cheshire.

Worth a try again , seems to be a few around , i no a few that ain't on here as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.