Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Neville's House

Classic letter, this has got to be from someone on here....

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/comment/9033024.Gary___s_Two_Hats_House/

8:57am Wednesday 18th May 2011

Print

Email

GARY Neville should start winning over the hearts and minds of local residents, most of whom are opposed to his Teletubby house. He has been wearing two hats ? that of a footballer and that of a property developer. Perhaps he could start by not calling it ?The Hollins?, but ?Two Hats House? instead.

Neville Grady Bradshaw Road Bradshaw

Print

Email

GARY Neville should start winning over the hearts and minds of local residents, most of whom are opposed to his Teletubby house. He has been wearing two hats ? that of a footballer and that of a property developer. Perhaps he could start by not calling it ?The Hollins?, but ?Two Hats House? instead.

That is quality.

Also shows how fucking dogwank the BEN is that they didnt pick up on it! ::lol::

We did some folders at work today something to do with his leaving do from scum and they were just plain cheap ones,no print and made from recycled material,i refused to have anything to do with them,the

boss understood :thumbsup:

Print

Email

Spookily, Nev Grady is a friend of my in-laws and doesn't post on here.

Kent White

If you're reading this, put that letter up of yours that the BEN printed a few years back if you've still got it

Brilliant

Ha ha, just found it on the BEN web archive. Me and a mate wrote it when we were stoned one night. We were trying to see how many references we could get to smoking weed in one letter. I think there are about 20?

It was sent into the 'Rat of the Week' section, in which we had loads of daft stuff printed.....

Children a menace

SIR: We are writing to voice our disgust at the behaviour of some of the so-called children in our neighbourhood. And their blatant disrespect for the elderly.

After a brief but lovely holiday to see the Northern Lights, we returned home feeling good about the world, but we were soon brought down by some little roaches who hang around nearby. They were a gang of about six or seven boys and girls who could be no older than 16, all wearing large baggy jeans and those caps worn backwards of all things.

Firstly they picked up a cone from the road, went into some bushes and tried to set fire to it! When they didn't succeed they decided to harass a lad delivering papers. I gave them a quick bong on my window and they went white as sheets and ran away.

That, I thought, was the end of the matter until I saw the gang gather again outside my house. They had decided to pot my windows with squidgy black mud full of stones. Luckily my glass stayed intact, but it took the wife three days to wash it away. It was a harrowing experience for a couple so old and frail, I needed a few puffs on my pipe to calm my nerves that night, I can tell you!

Just remember you little skunks, that one day you'll get caught. In my day would would have been caned.

Pensioners,

Tonge Moor

Bolton

Edited by kent_white

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.