Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

95 Play Off Final

when fabian de fraitarse scored the equalizer , it was the greatest emotion i have ever experienced .

birth of kids

wedding

special anniversaries

end of.

could of been bettered by us winning the FA cup,

but hey ho.

Unless you were there you would never know how much it meant.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Unless you were there you would never know how much it meant.

I remember it well, that feeling, proper rollercoaster

from us being ripped apart, to their first goal and up until the penalty save I was gutted beyond beleif

then hope after the pen

that hope wained massively

when it got to 70 mins me and mate looked at watch every 20 secs, thinking not happening this

5 mins of hope after coyle's goal then started panicing again

until

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEYTa7-RMg4

was behind that goal

that was possibly the longest time from foot to back of the net I've ever seen/felt

at no point did I think it was going in till it did

ace

• Site Supporter

in a frame on my wall at home i have my play off ticket and Coca cola cup final ticket with programmes in a frame on the wall, it was an amazing day i had my face painted and had a blue n white wig on the works Id drank Skol Super strength before hand on Wembley way and was close to tears at 2-0.

Id lost my video of the game when moving houses but Traf helped me out to get it replaced :good:

After each Reading goal, their supporters sang to Shaka Hislop,,,,,, " Shaka shaka whats the score" he would stick one finger up, then at two nil he put two fingers up. When the Wanderers took the lead the Bolton fans relied with their own chant," Shaka Shaka whats the score,,,,,, absolute classic.

i just remember some old fella screaming 'get on it with it you black bastard' while dithering over a goal kick at 0-2

i just remember some old fella screaming 'get on it with it you black bastard' while dithering over a goal kick at 0-2

Took a neutral mate to that game. Some fella behind us was giving racial abuse out a lot.

Police were ignoring it until my mate decided he'd had enough and started arguing with him.

Ended up getting thrown out and missing the party.

Racists never prosper, kids.

Took a neutral mate to that game. Some fella behind us was giving racial abuse out a lot.

Police were ignoring it until my mate decided he'd had enough and started arguing with him.

Mugabe?

Edited by Big_Sharps

• Site Supporter

Im not racist I have a colour television :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.