Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv On A Wet Sunday Evening.

I live in Horwich and my Vodafone signal was been dodgy since Friday Morning..

Hurray for Family Guy, has salvaged a very boring evening... still recoving from the "all you can eat" session at La Salsa earlier ....

WTF is the matter with folk, sat at home moaning about the telly being shite, its raining, get out to the fuckin pub and enjoy yourself, I've just got in from a night in Athys finest ale houses, there were a few of us and football was on, what more do you need?

You can't go to work on Monday morning without a hangover,can you? :drinks:

I've just had the most horrendours post holiday dump if that helps

But wasn't it nice to have your poo go straight down rather than rest on a shelf like those American kharzis.

Now, I'm sure the likes of Spider may appreciate having a good look at your last meal on it's way out, but I just don't understand why they need bogs like that at all.

You know when you just sit there and after half an hour think 'that must be my kidneys' because there is nowt left....

I don't, but I might do when I get back from the backward shithole I'm going to in a couple of weeks.

It's may be God's way of giving you post holiday instant weightloss.

• Site Supporter

You know when you just sit there and after half an hour think 'that must be my kidneys' because there is nowt left....

Hang on in there, brother

If it starts to turn yellow and smell of pork, clench.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.