Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fat Frank

Guest bwfcdan

I feel sorry for the bloke. He clearly has some mental issues.

What i also find worrying is the amount of folk around him, and not one of them bothered to stop him. :nea:

When did he start getting his 'legendary' status? It was ridiculous on Saturday, parents queuing up with their kids to get their pics taken with him. Also how the hell did he end up right at the front of the pitch twice?

reckon frank isnt all there. Was sat on seat number 002 right in front of the corner flag about 5 rows up Saturday and heard the police talking with him and the old fella with him. They were about to turf him out but then realised he isnt a full shilling i reckon.

hes harmless

reckon frank isnt all there. Was sat on seat number 002 right in front of the corner flag about 5 rows up Saturday and heard the police talking with him and the old fella with him. They were about to turf him out but then realised he isnt a full shilling i reckon.

hes harmless

but if he can be encouraged to do things that your average fan would get lifted for isnt that a bad thing. surely he needs to be treated as equal?

I feel sorry for the bloke. He clearly has some mental issues.

What i also find worrying is the amount of folk around him, and not one of them bothered to stop him. :nea:

Was on the same coach as him to Newcastle last season, said he went to school with Darren. Not suprising.

Think that fella who's always with is his carer.

Was on the same coach as him to Newcastle last season, said he went to school with Darren. Not suprising.

Think that fella who's always with is his carer.

Remember Darren & Frank with their tops off at Newcastle last year. Thers a picture knocking round on here somewhere.

Frank had the steward at WestBrom wear his mohawk wig whilst he put his top back on :D

Amazing to think he used to be able to do the London Marathon in 3 hours... Like others have said, he's harmless.

Harmless? Really?

Ok, true story. He told me he stabbed his Brother with an electric carving knife.

Salford White will confirm this.

He managed to sneak away from his carer a few years ago when we played Chelsea away, sneaked on our coach.

Edited by bwfcryan86

Harmless? Really?

Ok, true story. He told me he stabbed his Brother with an electric carving knife.

Salford White will confirm this.

He managed to sneak away from his carer a few years ago when we played Chelsea away, sneaked on our coach.

You did strike up a lovely friendship on that particular trip.... until he had enough of you and finally ditched you in Stratford :tongue:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.