Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spurs 3 Wanderers 0

Guest bwfcdan

First of all, I'm not a donkey.

Second, the decision by Atwell wasn't good, but if everyone who made a mistake got fired, none of us would have jobs.

Thirdly, Coyle was right to bring back Zat Knight. Steinsson had not trained all week, Boyata was set to play fullback but got injured in the lead up to the game. So he had three options:

1 - Robbo, Wheater, Cahill, Steinsson

2 - Robbo, Wheater, Cahill, Knight

3 - Robbo, Knight, Cahill, Wheater

Bearing in mind Steinsson hadn't trained all week and (by all accounts) is almost getting fitted for a straight jacket, you're left with option 2 or 3. I know which one I'd rather have.

He would not have sent a Spurs players off the same foul,he cheated,simply as, THE CUNT

• Moderators

the one good point

the pub where every round was 12 quid however many drinks you bought

it also had a dj doing requests

as 4 out of 150 we thought better of asking for the wanderer but a good do was had

aint seen the game from yesterday and dont think i want to dont know what it is but i just cant to bring me self to watch em when i know we've been walloped i think its a case of burying my head in the sand so i dont realise just how bad we really are allthough 1 look at the league table reminds me dont know what the answers are but then again im not paid to

You knew it wasn't going to be our season once we lost Holden and Lee for most of the season. Not to mention, we've never had our full strength squad out, due to a lot of injuries and suspensions.

Coyle needs to buck his ideas up, because playing a 4-4-2 away to an in form Spurs team.... is disgraceful. His sub changes are very questionable. Why he keeps bringing on Pratley when we're losing, I'll never understand. I love what K Davies has done for the club, but his time is up.

Forget about Sunderland, O'Neill will get them clear of danger easily. What's concerning is Wolves are 5 points clear of us now.

We're doomed.

Somewhat at odds with the official line from the Reebok of 'calm down, dears, it'll all be alright if we're patient and don't panic'.

I'm sick of hearing folk saying we'll be reet and that things will turn round.

13 losses out of 16 games.

At what point will it not be reet?

He has one game to try and save himself and us.

If anyone on here thinks that failure to beat Villa shouldn't cost him his job then I'd like to hear why.

We haven't got much money.

We currently have owen coyle, someone that might keep us up.

It would cost x amount to sack coyle.

Possible x amount to hire someone else.

And this new manager MIGHT keep us up.

We would essentially have spent x amount of millions to be in the same position.

Not to mention spending a period of games with no manager.

Makes sense to stay as we are.

Guest bwfcdan

i'm sick and tired of hearing this

based on what?

Based on the fact that Hughes wouldnt come and the next likeliest candiate would no doubt be Ian pissing Dowie!

• Site Supporter

Based on the fact that Hughes wouldnt come and the next likeliest candiate would no doubt be Ian pissing Dowie!

We've had this "Hughes wouldn't come" assumption before. Do you know him? Has he confided in you?

We've had this "Hughes wouldn't come" assumption before. Do you know him? Has he confided in you?

When he left Fulham didn't he state that he wanted a bigger club?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.