Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spurs 3 Wanderers 0

Guest bwfcdan

Garty is doing the rounds - been on Radio Manchester City and 606

Blaming the ref for today, and saying lots of decisions have gone against us, and we have 11 injuries including 4 breaks.

Didn't come out and back Coyle, but didnt' say he was under pressure or anything

Maybe we need to review our while part In this situation. Megson was given a dog's life and that atmosphere against Hull played a massive part in him getting the boot.

Hate to say this but we have been far too nice and the fella has had an easy ride. He shouldn't be here by now and if he wasn't an ex player he'd have been gone ages ago

Maybe we need to review our while part In this situation. Megson was given a dog's life and that atmosphere against Hull played a massive part in him getting the boot.

Hate to say this but we have been far too nice and the fella has had an easy ride. He shouldn't be here by now and if he wasn't an ex player he wouldn't have been here in the first place

Hate to say this but we have been far too nice and the fella has had an easy ride. He shouldn't be here by now and if he wasn't an ex player he'd have been gone ages ago

PG thanked the fans for being patient with coyle which is great but we cannot carry on like this we are in freefall. theres no light at the end of the tunnel as far as form goes, if we were playing well and losing then i would have confidence in coyle turning it round. think we will know by the end of december if coyle stays or goes, megson got 18 games, think gartside will want to give coyle at least that.

Feel sorry for Coyle. Broken legs to key players & some shit decisions against us etc.

But......he's made some bad buys & even he doesn't want to play the strikers he's bought. He can't seem to control team discipline, he still doesn't seem to know his best side & we just don't look organised, confident or capable of stringing a couple of results together.

For me Gartside's got to earn his money here. When he appointed Allardyce he got lucky, when he appointed Sammy Lee he was unlucky. He didn't have a fucking clue how either of those appointments would turn out & I don't think our success under Sam or lack of success under Sammy is much to do with him. But......what he can control is when to change things.

He's got the fate of our season in his hands if you ask me.

• Site Supporter

Gartside giving Sam a 10 year contract indicates he did know what he was doing.

Sammy lee was a fuck up, but nobody saw that coming.

Megson steadied a sinking ship, fair enough

Coyle was prob in his mind but the fans got him that job.

I honestly don't know where he goes now.

Fans will moan no matter what he does, I just hope he gets it right.

Feel sorry for Coyle. Broken legs to key players & some shit decisions against us etc.

But......he's made some bad buys & even he doesn't want to play the strikers he's bought. He can't seem to control team discipline, he still doesn't seem to know his best side & we just don't look organised, confident or capable of stringing a couple of results together.

For me Gartside's got to earn his money here. When he appointed Allardyce he got lucky, when he appointed Sammy Lee he was unlucky. He didn't have a fucking clue how either of those appointments would turn out & I don't think our success under Sam or lack of success under Sammy is much to do with him. But......what he can control is when to change things.

He's got the fate of our season in his hands if you ask me.

So it's heads or tails ....

Gartside is not just wheeled out once in a while to anoint new managers. Of course he is partly responsible for the success of Allardyce and the failure of Lee. He runs the club so he is involved in a lot if what they do. Given that one lasted 8 yrs and the other 6 months I reckon he can hold his head up high on that one.

Choosing a ne manager will not be easy, but it is becoming more and more obvious that it's needed. I reckon Gartside is better placed than most to make that choice.

Obviously the sending off didn't help and it has to be recinded and Attwell sacked.

The big problem is the decisions made by Owen; taking off Muamba was madness.

His cock up last week by bringing back Zat Knight and now this just shows that he isn't the answer. Like many more I am starting to believe he has to go

One thing for sure I need anger management but if things continue like this I will probably be on tablets before the end of the season

The bits in bold tell me that you don't know what you're talking about.

• Moderators

atwells decision was atrocious, but by the by

his options last week included leaving wheater and coyle together with steinnson at right back...or even reo coker at right back if he must

instead he picked the stump with wheater at right back - he's worse than me, there

i'd say its you who doesn't know what you're talking about if you think wheater at rb made sense

Start booing then if we don't beat Villa but I think you will be in a tiny minority.When Coyle has spent the amount of money Megson did people will judge him as harshly.

I remember when we used to sing, "for ever and ever, we'll follow the faith" not much of that from folk on here.

I remember tipping up to games & singing for 90 minutes, just cos we could, call us pisscans, call us idiots, call us what you will.....

But call us Wanderers.

If me & ours could still do it now.... be assured, WE WOULD.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.