Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Infighting.....

gonzo

saw 3 seperate incidents of bolton fans infighting yesterday.

two blokes being pulled apart on the esl steps....

a huddle of handbags just outside invlolving women also

and a well known bald chap that sits near was engaging in a rather heated exchange with a big chap a few rows back,complete with 'throat slitting' gestures!!

now i know this has been covered before,but ive seriously never know fans like it....

ive been to various other teams games,and never once encountered anything like the stuff we see at the reebok and elsewhere when the chips are down.....

has it always been like this?

obviously the whole wagon and horses story suggests it has been,but i dont think that was an argument over phil neales defsive tactics on set pieces....

We do seem to have more than our fair share of nobbers.

The one who did the throat slashing thing, If that's true, I'd like to think a bus ran him over on his way home or at the very least he choked on his kebab.

you will know who it is....from your neck of the wood i think.

Cant see him staying on after that

Steve Bruce come on down

McCarthy is under more pressure than Coyle.He has spent more money and his best two players haven't been injured all season but I think he will be given the rest of the season to keep Wolves up.

I saw and heard a lot of people falling out in the stands during Megson's time - Blackburn away 2-2 and Stoke away 2-0 for example a lot of heated exchanges went on between fellow fans, but no throat slitting gestures!

Edited by Marc505

• Moderators

Megson era was the worst that I saw

Bburn away was the worst it got, we brought a couple of mates to that who are not Wanderers fans and they where gobsmacked.

Aye, Burnley away was embarrassing too. Took an Aussie who was over visiting to his first footy game, told him before hand Megson wasn't popular but he couldn't quite believe our fans and how they "got behind their team"

• Moderators

where we were sat in madrid we actually didn't see the stuff in the ground

i did see some blokes who should have known better telling folk in front of them to 'sit down'

that one never got past handbags but it's fcuking pathetic

i did see some blokes who should have known better telling folk in front of them to 'sit down'

my mate took a clump from behind in a similar row in guimares.split his eye wide open....

Some stupid bitch said that to us. Aye alreet, love. Have you ever been to an away match?

Apparently, they'd been there for a good hour prior with the official travel and we were ruining their view.

Women and football.......................... =@