Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Achari Curry House

Smiley

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im one of those idiots who buys the 'cracking deal' then never gets round to using it before it expires.

My stupidity pays for your discounted rate. You owe me big time.

Likewise.

Although I did buy one the other week for somewhere in Manchester for my eldest to use.

She then proceeded to go to the wrong restaurant and demanded they honour the deal they "promised"!

And the silly fuckers did.

Likewise.

Although I did buy one the other week for somewhere in Manchester for my eldest to use.

She then proceeded to go to the wrong restaurant and demanded they honour the deal they "promised"!

And the silly fuckers did.

Fair play to the lass!

Clearly inherited your negotiation skills.

Im inundated everyday now with groupon/living social delas/ scoupon/kgb deals etc.

Im hoping a decent hotel deal will come up on them near the million wedding im attending this year*

* replace million with 5

Fair play to the lass!

Clearly inherited your negotiation skills.

Im inundated everyday now with groupon/living social delas/ scoupon/kgb deals etc.

Im hoping a decent hotel deal will come up on them near the million wedding im attending this year*

* replace million with 5

you WOWcher. Or Voucher as non asians pronounce it. The most annoying advert on tele of late.

I sicken myself.

Hygiene? When has that ever mattered when going for a curry? I've only been the once, but the staff where top notch, we got plenty of freebies as well, food was very good...... but yes, the exterior doesn't wow you.... the owner did say he realised that and would be sorting - but not been past in a while so take it they've not invested yet!

I'm definately a skin deep kind of a person & it does look pretty grim from the outside.

If they can't be bothered with the first impression then probably best I can't inspect their inner sanctums.

iamout.

ime same whent in pissed first time food was great so been back get takeaways a lot mainly 5/6 starters

It was decent scoff when I went in, just after it opened, but the hygeine marks from the food standards agency are a bit of a worry

http://ratings.food....olton&sm=1&pi=0

Fuck... that...! Why would anyone eat there when they can see that rating.

?17 seems about right (without any discount) for eating in a unhygenic shithole eyesore.

How many referrals have you bagged off this?