Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Im Turning Into Smiley!

Bea Smith

Toilotries to the tune of ?25 with my boots points.

2 for 1 cinema tickets via orange wednesday and

20% off food at Chiquitos with a voucher.

And thats just today.

So in a world were frugality is becoming more essential, what things do you remember doing to save money, what did your parents do and what do you suggest?

Soap miser- what the frig was that ridiculous thing from betterware or kleeneze or some wank sunday supplement magazine? bung in all the sraps of soap and squash it together to make.... a congealed mess! ( i think that was a nanna and grandad special)

Did you know that cheap house vodka doubles as nail varnish remover and pound shop aftershave doubles as cheap vodka?

Toilotries to the tune of ?25 with my boots points.

2 for 1 cinema tickets via orange wednesday and

20% off food at Chiquitos with a voucher.

And thats just today.

So in a world were frugality is becoming more essential, what things do you remember doing to save money, what did your parents do and what do you suggest?

Soap miser- what the frig was that ridiculous thing from betterware or kleeneze or some wank sunday supplement magazine? bung in all the sraps of soap and squash it together to make.... a congealed mess! ( i think that was a nanna and grandad special)

Did you know that cheap house vodka doubles as nail varnish remover and pound shop aftershave doubles as cheap vodka?

you got spunk breathe too?? hahaha

I'm sure my brother, who's a nob, put some sort of brick in his toilet cistern a few years ago. I only found this out as I mentioned he seemed to have water pressure issues when I'd flushed it & he proudly told me about it. I'd only had a wee, which was good job.

Is it worth carrying on with your life if you can't even flush a plop away properly due to tight fistedness?

We're share no genes.