Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....


gonzo

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
29 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What's your point?

The chap took it from Westhoughton, looking towards Rivington. Captured the lights, which was reported by the BN. The mast, and possibly the Toughseet in the bottom left (white glow).

It was a joke that the red line is not the northern lights

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Must have been a dying art till the recent log burner boom.

 

8 weeks I’ve been quoted.

all they do these days is stick a big fucking Dyson up there, drink some tea then hit you for £125

8 fucking weeks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Spider said:

8 weeks I’ve been quoted.

all they do these days is stick a big fucking Dyson up there, drink some tea then hit you for £125

8 fucking weeks

Chimney for open fire, or log burner flue?

I get up on the roof, un-clip the sections of the flue, and simply thrust a long, wire handled circular brush up and down.

Few minutes and done. Then empty the burner of the soot. Sorted.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Chimney for open fire, or log burner flue?

I get up on the roof, un-clip the sections of the flue, and simply thrust a long, wire handled circular brush up and down.

Few minutes and done. Then empty the burner of the soot. Sorted.

Open fire.

I assume they’re all busy blacking up and doing weddings

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Open fire.

I assume they’re all busy blacking up and doing weddings

Plenty to go at.

Ages back, we used at chimney chap to sort out our knackered gas flue.

Pretty sure it was Vic Crompton, who is more your way.

If you're still struggling, hire in an Indian- you can pay him 20% less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Plenty to go at.

Ages back, we used at chimney chap to sort out our knackered gas flue.

Pretty sure it was Vic Crompton, who is more your way.

If you're still struggling, hire in an Indian- you can pay him 20% less.

😂😂😂

I’ll google Vic and see what happens.

I could just shove my 10 year old daughter up there with a brush, but my missus would get all leftie wokey on me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just been at my lads footy training.

Fuck me you'd think we were in the middle of Siberia.

Soft fuckers shivering all over while the kids don't give a fuck :D

14 hours now out of the house, stars are clear and the air is great.

Beats the wind and rain all-day long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.