Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Positive First Post!

7 bellys kelly

Football manager 2012/13 Its gonna be class! being able to wipe the slate clean and build a young hungry squad and not getting hammered every time i press simulate :-) who will be your first signing? rhodes worth a punt? Course im gutted about yesterday but also optimistc. i like many didnt like watching the way we have been struggling and am looking forward to us building a new younger hungry squad and hopefully watching us play some decent stuff. Even getting my first season ticket in 6 seasons for the fresh start although im giving up playing on a saturday now. lets hope its worth it! coywm

Football manager 2012/13 Its gonna be class! being able to wipe the slate clean and build a young hungry squad and not getting hammered every time i press simulate :-) who will be your first signing? rhodes worth a punt? Course im gutted about yesterday but also optimistc. i like many didnt like watching the way we have been struggling and am looking forward to us building a new younger hungry squad and hopefully watching us play some decent stuff. Even getting my first season ticket in 6 seasons for the fresh start although im giving up playing on a saturday now. lets hope its worth it! coywm

You're stopping playing a game on Saturdays and getting a season ticket, stick to the games console because the Championship isn't going to be pretty tippy tappy football

Guest bwfcdan

Good stuff! Need the fans to get behind the lads if we're to go back up!