Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reo Coker Return?

finbwfc

Like what he did or not he was our best player by a mile last season, played in all but one premier league game.we would have been relegated long before the last game without him in the team.he was the only player who deserved another crack at the bpl, don't see many players with his experience knocking about. coyle should grasp the nettle and get on the phone.

I think the writing's on the wall with this statement. Otherwise Knight should keep his fucking gob shut. He's a player and should concentrate on that.

Personally, I wouldn't have NRC back. I'd prefer someone young and hungry to prove himself like Spearing. That said, if he does return, I'll back him to the hilt so long as he's wearing a white shirt. Shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the captain's armband though!

He has ballsed up, I am sure both he and his agent thought he would definitely get another prem club.

He had to exercise his release clause within a few days, This I assume was to prevent him from drawing a wage all summer then bailing out at the end of July on a free. He was on circa 40k in the prem and as one of the top earners had a relegation clause in his wage which would have reduced his wages by 40%

Let him come back but have him line up in between the goals at Euxton, Naked and pelt the fuck out of him with them shitty plastic rock hard moulded Mitres from primary school, that will learn the fucker.

He has ballsed up, I am sure both he and his agent thought he would definitely get another prem club.

He had to exercise his release clause within a few days, This I assume was to prevent him from drawing a wage all summer then bailing out at the end of July on a free. He was on circa 40k in the prem and as one of the top earners had a relegation clause in his wage which would have reduced his wages by 40%

Let him come back but have him line up in between the goals at Euxton, Naked and pelt the fuck out of him with them shitty plastic rock hard moulded Mitres from primary school, that will learn the fucker.

To summarize,

red arse the cunt then get on with it.

I'd take that.

To summarize,

red arse the cunt then get on with it.

I'd take that.

Basically yeah, hes fucked up, he wants back, the club needs a player like him, there has to be some sort of flogging maybe paintball the fucker but without any equipment on like that episode of Dirty Sanchez.

It's a no from Kerr. He was worth his corn when he was here, but to bring him back would be a mistake. Having brought him back what does our already beleaguered manager do ? Play him regardless, under the mantle of saviour, or 'save' him for the big games ?

Fuck me he doesn't know his best side now, so an extra midfielder would blow OCs mind.

Basically yeah, hes fucked up, he wants back, the club needs a player like him, there has to be some sort of flogging maybe paintball the fucker but without any equipment on like that episode of Dirty Sanchez.

I like it.

Seriously though, he's been a cunt but i'd have him back tomorrow. We need to replace him and Muamba, in our position we wont get a player better than him.

The guy who walked as soon as we were relegated is now being touted by the donkey who was laughing and joking at Stoke after the match? Tell the pair of them "bollocks"

Agree with all that, but without a defensive midfielder we will finish mid-table. Dont like what the cunt did, but unless the messiah has a DM well-hidden up his sleeve( I dont think Spearing is the answer) so its a YES from me