Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trance Music

Spider

• Site Supporter

Did anyone else off here used to go to Tangled?

Tangled is the reason I can only listen to a really early version of Silence. Fade's Sanctuary mix. Sometimes less is more!

I remember my mate crying when this came on once while he was dressed as Spiderman for some reason? :-)

Pretty sure I did

Didn't it used to be at the Boardwalk?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This is on in a few weeks over this way ....

http://back2theoldpool.com/

Therell be some absolute scenes at some of those. Yoji Biomehanika, seen him with Lab4 yonks ago, was like a human food processor in there!

Opening game of the season im hoping is at home as later on I'm at Majefa's last ever do.

Lineup includes Push, Matt Darey, Stoneface & Terminal and Akira Kayosa to finish off.

Akira Kayosa played a 6 hour set at one of these last year its on Soundcloud. Final 3 hours of this is immense, Akesson - Perfect Blue, wow.

https://m.soundcloud.com/akira-kayosa/akira-kayosa-majefa-ak7-9th-may-2017

Edited by Marc505

Been a while...

This on Saturday...anyone got any recommendations on who to catch?

12376295_10153982939489060_8514436030655

Above & Beyond @ SW4 August Bank Holiday also lined up.

Saw Kyau & Albert for the first time at MOS a few weeks back, highly recommended. 

Kin ell the through the years line up looks immense! Bet half of them are nearly 50 :(

Remember downloading 00 Fleming as a trance fledgling back in 99/00! Proper stomping trance.

Aly and fila will provide the vocal hands in the air breakdown malarkey... As the rush comes style :)

Interesting to see fergie in there, he was always a hard house dj back in the day. Used to play with Anne Savage and Lisa Pin up at syndicate and good grief.

Looking forward to m-zone and Mark Eg the most at that Blackpool one. Grew up listening to their techno sets on north and dreamscape tape packs! Proper cult heroes round here those two. There's a bispham crew shout on a north tape somewhere haha

Quite depressing to see music and dj's being referred to as classic and playing old skool events now mind. I can see hordes of clubbers leaving early to get back for babysitters or make the last pint in the local :D