Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Richard Iii Neet On More 4

no balls

You can shove your ITV wank up your bum.

Back then if you were posh & sentenced to death you could pick your own method of execution.

The Duke of Clarence, it is said, chose to be hung upside down in a vat of Madeira wine.

History was shit at school, why didn't they teach us stuff like that?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back then if you were posh & sentenced to death you could pick your own method of execution.

The Duke of Clarence, it is said, chose to be hung upside down in a vat of Madeira wine.

At the Prince of Edward Theatre tomorrow night and the Duke of York Theatre in April

It was all in "1066 and all that" by Sellar and Yeatman.

It was all in "1066 and all that" by Sellar and Yeatman.

I don't think that was standard reading material, sadly. From what I gather, history as old as this doesn't seem to get much of a mention in school anymore.

I love all the gory stuff from ye olde days. Proper mentalists!

The duke of Clarence walked into a pound shop where every bottle of wine was.... yes you've guessed it a £1 except 1 bottle on the top shelf that was £3

The duke says to the shop assistant "why is that bottle on the top shelf £3"

Shop assistant replied "that's Ma deira wine" :thumbsup:

I'm here all fucking week

The duke of Clarence walked into a pound shop where every bottle of wine was.... yes you've guessed it a £1 except 1 bottle on the top shelf that was £3

The duke says to the shop assistant "why is that bottle on the top shelf £3"

Shop assistant replied "that's Ma deira wine" :thumbsup:

I'm here all fucking week

Nob :D

we learnt about Richard III in school, however we only glanced over it, as the syllabus was more aimed towards American History, and Europe in the build up to WW1 and WW2.

I've got trainers owder

Hanyhoo, the programme about digging him up is on tonight.

No, honest. I watched a documentary on Saturday & the hunchbank was added to his portrait, the art historian showed it. They even added a link to his big fuck off king's chain on the portrait, the tight gets.

The programme's on at 9, so I shall report back if it was much of a hunch or not. He liked a reet good feet though so I'm thinking it can't have been that bad.

I saw the press coference at 10am (lasted almost an hour itself), but I'll miss the programme tonight. 4oD tomorrow, I hope.

Coincidences include : Leicester Uni is not exactly eminent across the board (it's not even in the Russell Group, which was 25 strong at the last count), but it has been world class in DNA/genetics for many years; and the hunt for the DNA link to his sister had been underway for some time to try and prove that she was a body found in Belgium. The woman in Canada who had been traced died before they could test her, but she left a son.

No, honest. I watched a documentary on Saturday & the hunchbank was added to his portrait, the art historian showed it. They even added a link to his big fuck off king's chain on the portrait, the tight gets.

The programme's on at 9, so I shall report back if it was much of a hunch or not. He liked a reet good feet though so I'm thinking it can't have been that bad.

It doesn't look too straight to me...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2273164/Richard-III-Scientists-reveal-DNA-results-confirm-kings-body-car-park-Leicester.html#axzz2Jy5A4T3W