Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Davies

tomski

It should be the currant team versus a legends XI from the 10 years he has been at the club

SKD playing half for each team

Jussi

Ngotty

Bergsson

Ben Haim

Gardner

Campo

Okocha

Nolan

Stelios

Diouf

Djorkaeff

Pretty much the team from 2005

Edited by Danny G

It should be the currant team versus a legends XI from the 10 years he has been at the club

SKD playing half for each team

Jussi

Ngotty

Bergsson

Ben Haim

Gardner

Campo

Okocha

Nolan

Stelios

Diouf

Djorkaeff

Pretty much the team from 2005

No room in there for SKD?

He is still only 27 on his passport, Sparky will probably sign him on a 4 year deal at 125k a week

how the fuckerydodah did Okocha etc ever play for Bolton?

Well I'll be there without a doubt.

Couldn't give a shiny shite what his relationship with the club is.

He has never slaged the fans,and more importantly he gave everything he had whilst wearing the white shirt,and dragged our team through thick and thin week in week out for a decade.

Fucking love the bloke and can't wait to see him get a decent send off and say goodbye properly.

Nothing but respect from me.

Edited by gonzo

He has never slaged the fans,and more importantly he gave everything he had whilst wearing the white shirt,and dragged our team through thick and thin week in week out for a decade.

Fucking love the bloke and can't wait to see him get a decent send off and say goodbye properly.

I'm with you on this would love the team of 2005 back against today's team, he deserves a 20 k crowd on and if Campo,Youri, JJ and Gudni came back I would be shaking with excitement.

• Moderators

Agree with all that

Cept the bit about going the game

But that's more about me than him

Never been into "saying goodbye"

I told him what he needed to know when I met him

Something to do with England debuts and hard ons

Edited by ZicoKelly

Guest Blixa

I'm with you on this would love the team of 2005 back against today's team, he deserves a 20 k crowd

He'll be lucky to pull 8k against whichever foreign team is passing through during next season's pre-season game, unless that foreign team is a seriously headline act.

If he's still here, the match will have to be agreed with Dougie, who is almost certain to want a very strict and thought out pre-season programme against the opposition he chooses. You suspect there's no love lost there between him and Davies too.

If Big Sam was still around it would be different. In fact, SKD would still be at the club, but that's another thing...

He'll be lucky to pull 8k against whichever foreign team is passing through during next season's pre-season game, unless that foreign team is a seriously headline act.

If he's still here, the match will have to be agreed with Dougie, who is almost certain to want a very strict and thought out pre-season programme against the opposition he chooses. You suspect there's no love lost there between him and Davies too.

If Big Sam was still around it would be different. In fact, SKD would still be at the club, but that's another thing...

He might still be at the club under SA but not as a player.

• Moderators

I think the one player who should definitely get a call is Campo, if only so the fans can give him a welcome/send off that that cunt Megson denied him.

And is allardyce a cunt cos djorkaeff didn't get a 'send off'

Nobhead

And is allardyce a cunt cos djorkaeff didn't get a 'send off'

Nobhead

Allardyce is a cunt yes, and your next point is? Oh whilst we are on the subject why am I being lumped in with the nobhead brigade, because I believe Ivan was treated with contempt? Edited by DomRepWanderer