Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whats The Most Pissed You've Ever Been

miamiwhite

• Members

Ha ha i don't know who was most pissed out of you two :D

I think mine is Krakow a few years ago, started drinking red wine at 9am as we found it in the hostel we were staying at, the next 24 years, resulted in a lost phone and wallet witnessing a fight in a KFC, a strip club in which i stole the strippers belt, and underground bar in which the barman looked like that russian wanker Arshavin andpartaking in the biggest dump ever in a non fuctioning womens toilet opening the door to the horrified waiting barman and sayin Thanks a lot in a partridge style voice.

'Kinell. I reckon even Jazza's just doffed his cap to you.

Ha ha i don't know who was most pissed out of you two :D

I think mine is Krakow a few years ago, started drinking red wine at 9am as we found it in the hostel we were staying at, the next 24 years, resulted in a lost phone and wallet witnessing a fight in a KFC, a strip club in which i stole the strippers belt, and underground bar in which the barman looked like that russian wanker Arshavin andpartaking in the biggest dump ever in a non fuctioning womens toilet opening the door to the horrified waiting barman and sayin Thanks a lot in a partridge style voice.

24 years? that's some bender!

Guest Frandsen08

'Kinell. I reckon even Jazza's just doffed his cap to you.

24 years? that's some bender!

that might be a slight typo. :D

8 years ago, down in newquay. i was on detachment to RAF St Mawgan, england were playing so naturally an all day sesh was needed, by the time the game kicked off i was pissed, by the time it had finished i could barely talk. by the time i woke up tangled in a barbed wire fence next to the runway i was nearly frozen. the last thing i remember was telling my missus over the phone that i was going to climb over this electric fence, my phone battery went dead at that point rendering my missus very pissed off. it took a long time to get back in the good books!