Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Emma Davies. She's Not Very Nice, Really

Garrp

• Site Supporter

She needs to stop talking with her tits hanging out.

She's spent ten years swanning around the towns loftier social circles acting like she fucking owns the gaff.

Suddenly, all her "friends" have realised they couldn't actually give a fuck about her and now her husband is effectively unemployed her status has taken a hit.

I know this from one of her social acquaintances who has maintained since day one that's got her head buried so far up her bleached anus she can lick her own lungs.

What's she said pal?

Neil@Neilturner83 12h
    Just read the Emma Davies article in the BN. Lower than a snakes belly that cunt. The way they let her drag BWFC through the mud is pathetic
    Expand

c08e32f0f4d5c23f4e4e74cd0a2afb32_normal.jpeg Chris Manning@19manning83 11h
    @Neilturner83 there's a terrific thread on WW about it
    Expand

543d28d2ad40b84a2c9130b9579dedf8_normal.jpeg Neil@Neilturner83 11h
    @19manning83 link me up Scotty
    Expand

c08e32f0f4d5c23f4e4e74cd0a2afb32_normal.jpeg Chris Manning@19manning83 11h
    @Neilturner83 http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/78389-emma-davies-shes-not-very-nice-really/ …
    Expand

be9f3b54bb9d939c77c88ab36ec03c53_normal.jpeg emma davies@emmadavies68 11h
    @19manning83 BN printed this to encourage people to come forward for funding. If I'd known it would encourage this I wouldn't have bothered

Didn't the silly bint once put an article out saying how hard her life was, being married to a footballer? Saying that players were treated as meat, and it was a tough life! Hard is actually having a job and not being afforded the luxury of being a stay at home mum.

Bwfc owes you absolutely nothing Emma, I'm fed up of you constantly slating the club, get a reality check you're not on the pay roll. Good riddance to both of you, for far too long you've hung around our club as an unwanted figure.

Edited by DIPS

Also what a load of shite about the charity fund raising bollocks. Just because KD is no longer employed By the club she's given up on projects and admitting defeat. Anyone who was so passionate about something would carry on regardless, it's a cheap kop out. You can easily read into it shes clearly apart of KidsofBolton to boost her profile amongst her social circles.

Edited by DIPS

• Members

Didn't the silly bint once put an article out saying how hard her life was, being married to a footballer? Saying that players were treated as meat, and it was a tough life! Hard is actually having a job and not being afforded the luxury of being a stay at home mum.

Bwfc owes you absolutely nothing Emma, I'm fed up of you constantly slating the club, get a reality check you're not on the pay roll. Good riddance to both of you, for far too long you've hung around our club as an unwanted figure.

That's a bit direspectful to Kevin IMO.

Yes, he probably stayed a season too long, but he was a good servant to us. To say good riddance to him is more than a touch harsh.

Edited by DazBob

Yes, he probably stayed a season too long, but he was a good servant to us.

This is the thing that I find puzzling from the WAG's point of view - surely she realises that he's a footballer, and if he's not playing well enough to keep his job then it isn't going to last. Bury should use Neville Neville's bail money to offer him a deal.

This is the thing that I find puzzling from the WAG's point of view - surely she realises that he's a footballer, and if he's not playing well enough to keep his job then it isn't going to last. Bury should use Neville Neville's bail money to offer him a deal.

I actually think she may just be a bit stupid and not understand the world outside the football bubble.