Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Yeovil 1

HomerJay

Chungy looked way if the pace but he kept looking for the ball. massively low on confidence which is certainly evident.

Whereas eagles as in hiding most of the game. Not quite sure how he came out at half time.

I like hall but he needs to get his head up otherwise he'll never influence games enough.

Eagles disappeared 2nd half but Chung was lazy, half hearted and didn't want to know throughout

Can't believe I'm writing this but... Knight didn't do too bad when he came on.

I'm now drinking gin.

And he looked far more dangerous up front than N'Gog did!

Big fan of Dougie and I still think he's the bloke to turn it around long term, but it's getting hard to defend him, even though there's nowt he can do about a goalkeeping error, nor his hand being forced by injuries during the game.

Another thing.

"Bolton till I die"

Well support the fucking team then you pillocks.

Do not bring the megson type atmosphere back please!!!

Homer - some who are boooing will support them until they die. I am a shit fan and not been once this season but mostly due to work commitments more than anything else but I will support them till I die

It was the worst start for 111 years before today so god knows what it is now

Really cant knock them for boohooing - maybe not doing the game but even then its hard not to

Homer - some who are boooing will support them until they die. I am a shit fan and not been once this season but mostly due to work commitments more than anything else but I will support them till I die

Really cant knock them for boohooing - maybe not doing the game but even then its hard not to

It's really not. No excuses, ridiculous thing to do.

Edited by bwfcdan

Wasting your time trying to appease the "flask and butty box brigade".

I'm fucked if I know. The worrying thing is that that's what DF is probably saying to himself tonight too.

We had enough chances to win that game comfortably. But we've got players not doing their jobs properly ie not hitting the target when they're clean through or passing when they should be shooting. And it keeps happening - as though nothing is being put right in training.

And the constant changing of the team and formation leaves everyone confused.

All this shit should have been sorted in pre-season - when instead we pissed around playing the likes of Sordell, Andrews and Eaves, none of whom are now part of the plans.

I really don't know what the answer is. I'm inclined to give him a bit more time, but how much more? Picking a settled team and playing 2 forwards - certainly at home - would be a start for me.

Edited by davidjack

driving up to the reebok today,listening to those dimwits on towerfm,saying we'd needed a player like Paul Robinson in the team.

I know he was committed but he was utter dogshit.

with freedman in charge for much longer, we'll be cast adrift more than Robinson Crusoe

we're going down

Edited by miamiwhite