Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Rugby League Thread

Pie Eater

Leigh Leigh Leigh,

Went Saturday, a freebie of course,had a chat with the acting CEO, told him the beef was poor, he agreed .....

Silly errors letting them down, a bit too expansive at times, can get away with it in Championship but not against SL teams.

Anyhow, what a cracking day out, I'm going again, bloody enjoyed it.

Did Leigh lose again ?

I am getting more scared by the weeks i can hear a certain Leigh director and a leigh professional smooooooker now "HOW MANY UNANSWERRED POINTS"

We were shit yesterday against HKR. never really got going.

nice to see Salford do well :D

Did Leigh lose again ?

I am getting more scared by the weeks i can hear a certain Leigh director and a leigh professional smooooooker now "HOW MANY UNANSWERRED POINTS"

We were shit yesterday against HKR. never really got going.

nice to see Salford do well :D

I didn't expect to lose against Bradford...just shows you there is a long way to go in the play-offs yet

Obvs Leigh smashed everybody this season...If they go up, is the current squad good enough, or will they have to get better players in?

Single biggest thing as far as I can see is a proper game manager at half back who knows when to put it up the jumper or kick sensibly instead of some mad card trick. Yes a crazy kick worked once on Sat but Wakefield were miles ahead on sensible game management despite Leigh being by far the more talented side. Plus it seems some forwards are having to do extra work due to the mistakes of Moi Moi basically. I don't see them every week by any means but they stood out on Saturday after twenty pints on Friday and another eight or so before kick off on Saturday  :blum:

Salford playing like world beaters against us and then getting dicked yesterday didn't surprise me. Read into that what you will.

Cory Paterson was also in the box next door.

Folk are forgetting that our salary cap is half of what the SL clubs we are competing against, and our Sky money is a quarter. So running so close isn't a bad achievement all things considered.

Salford playing like world beaters against us and then getting dicked yesterday didn't surprise me. Read into that what you will.

Cory Paterson was also in the box next door.

Folk are forgetting that our salary cap is half of what the SL clubs we are competing against, and our Sky money is a quarter. So running so close isn't a bad achievement all things considered.

Salford aren't a team that's the problem.

We will struggle against your pack I reckon.

You playing out post match?

• 2 weeks later...