Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Most Gutted You've Been Watching England...

gonzo

All of em but Portugal 2006 was probably worse than most as I was there. Shit game and we never got going, Rooney couldnt keep his cool when he should have got the free kick and then Terry blazed over in the last minute. As our penalty takers walked to the end we were sat in you could tell who was going to miss

1990 - I was there at the Germany game in the Stadi Del Alpi in Turin. I've never seen it kick off like it did the night before with the locals. All hell broke loose. I could write a book on the goings on on that trip! Also went to the Belgium game in Bologna (Platt on the turn) & the Cameroon quarter final (2 Lineker penalties) in Naples.

1990 - I was there at the Germany game in the Stadi Del Alpi in Turin. I've never seen it kick off like it did the night before with the locals. All hell broke loose. I could write a book on the goings on on that trip! Also went to the Belgium game in Bologna (Platt on the turn) & the Cameroon quarter final (2 Lineker penalties) in Naples.

You were also on telly wearing a white Umbro T-shirt during one of the games!

- Still got that Umbro T shirt, although it's mysteriously shrunk over the years. You can just see the back of it & the Umbro logo on 3:10 just after Lineker's goal towards the right of the screen.

Ace!

There's also a lad in a Bolton Normid top on one of the games from italia 90,think it might even be the Germany semi.

Someone on here did a screen shot of it, if I remember rightly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.