Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cahill

anewman

You get a mention, its Villa I feel for......they developed him and made him the player he is...

"Former Bolton man Cahill believes joining Chelsea has taken his game to a new level and that he is close to reaching his peak at the age of 28"

Edited by Pablo

When he left Villa for Bolton he was behind Zat Knight and Curtis Davies in the pecking order.

I'm sure he will always be grateful for the way Bolton dealt with his blood clot injury. It could have ended his career or more.

And he has scored more goals for Bolton than Villa, Burnley, SheffUnited and Chelsea put together.

It's great to see him doing well and i feel proud that we helped 3 of Englands main men along, sat watching it on Friday and said to our Maude, he (Sturridge) played for us, he (Cahill) played for us and he (Wiltshire) played for us

It's great to see him doing well and i feel proud that we helped 3 of Englands main men along, sat watching it on Friday and said to our Maude, he (Sturridge) played for us, he (Cahill) played for us and he (Wiltshire) played for us

so when we win the world cup we can say that little old Boltonare world cup winners. :-)

Correct. I was incandescent with rage at the way he said that Bolton were shite and he wished he'd never signed for us.

Shaking his fist and going - Grrrrrr.

I will be writing to the Chelsea  Gazette (English version) forthwith.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.