Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

8 hours ago, Carlos said:

I've got the London in Bern c/w and these stashed away somewhere.

adidas-originals-london-aluminum-2.jpg

Bern c/w especially are massively sought after but the arse has fallen out of it at the moment.

Can't believe I painted the garden fence in my Brussels c/w ones ffs 😂

2 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I'm going to hold on to my collection for another 3 years then start selling the BNIBWT, fingers crossed they'll be worth a lot more with the nostalgia.

It may take that long for values to go up again, all I see on the resale pages is people struggling to move things on right now. I've a few stashed away that might fetch maybe £50 over rrp each but not much more than that.

Maybe rarest recent thing I've got stashed is a pair of them Salford Sage. I think they were slated for a full release after a limited run via Oi Polloi but the full release never came.

I had the bern cw London back in 2010 or whatever and they were so poor quality it was unreal.

I have a fair few pairs of suede I'd probably sell now but I can't be arsed with ebay faff. 

If the market doesn't pick up my lad can have em at size 9! 🤣 

12 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Bern c/w especially are massively sought after but the arse has fallen out of it at the moment.

It may take that long for values to go up again, all I see on the resale pages is people struggling to move things on right now. I've a few stashed away that might fetch maybe £50 over rrp each but not much more than that.

Maybe rarest recent thing I've got stashed is a pair of them Salford Sage. I think they were slated for a full release after a limited run via Oi Polloi but the full release never came.

I've got a pair of them, Oi Polloi went tits up not long after too.

12 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Adidas Y-3 Haciendas me, had to travel up to Gretna Green to pick them up, starers not wearers...

12 hours ago, stevieb said:

I had the bern cw London back in 2010 or whatever and they were so poor quality it was unreal.

I have a fair few pairs of suede I'd probably sell now but I can't be arsed with ebay faff. 

If the market doesn't pick up my lad can have em at size 9! 🤣 

These what you queued up for Ste.  Current bidding £350, which is pennies compared to what they was going for 2 years ago

Screenshot_20230818_102202_Facebook.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Spazial announcement this week

Saw it mentioned somewhere that it's 10th anniversary of first SPZL release next year (10 years!) Think they should go out with a bang then move on to something else personally. Half the gear is sales rack fodder.

3 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Mschf are my favourite in the "this is a piss take" game because no matter how ridiculous the product is knobheads snap it up.

Balenciaga had a 700 quid neon green ear ring that was literally a clothes peg. 

4 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Mschf Big Red Boots

NYPICHPDPICT000006477404.thumb.jpg.7bec0cd5b3423560fe3c3d300dc79d49.jpg

Pretty sure they just design as stupid shit as possible to see if people are dumb enough to buy it.

I honestly thought they were some sort of meme/piss take. Are they actually a real thing, that people buy and wear?