Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Well impressed with mine, thought they'd cancel as I ordered two lots.  Bomb proof these things, toasty on the terracing too.

I've seen a few complaints about quality control issues with these ones but they do look good, really like my Winterhills they're proper beasts so warm

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's a whole pack of Euros tie-ins on the way, "Koln 24", "Munchen 24" etc. Probably be an Olympics tie-in as well there usually is. 

Ardwick getting a re-release as well as part of this SPZL anniversary, one of most overhyped trainers ever.

49 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Think I'm done with em.

Sounds like a lot of people going that way, re-sale market has absolutely bombed.

Got a shed load to sell on, going to lock them away for another few years until it all comes back round again.

On 15/04/2024 at 17:44, Marc505 said:

Sounds like a lot of people going that way, re-sale market has absolutely bombed.

Got a shed load to sell on, going to lock them away for another few years until it all comes back round again.

Saw a pair of Haciendas go on the offers page on FB for £1,400.  I paid a bit more than that for mine, like you say its a waiting game now, away they go....