Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton's Finest

gonzo

Can someone reassure me that at least some of the younger Bolton fans have at least some redeeming features?

I see precious little evidence at the Reebok and the occasional away matches.

.... maybe I'm just getting old.

Our yoof have done themselves proud of late mate.

Look the part too.

To go to the complete opposite end of the 'Bolton's Finest' spectrum and to add a bit of pride back after watching that shambles, I've just read an interview with Graham Taylor.

1st question, Who is your sporting hero?

"It has to be Nat Lofthouse. He was a fine player and man. I was lucky enough to meet him and it was a real highlight - there was no ego despite his greatness"

I know it's things we all know about Nat and have heard many times but I still love reading these things about a man that played for Bolton 30-35 years before I was even born. Boltons finest!

Any links to that interview please. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Leave em alone

Just having some harmless fun singing songs you've all sung before

Rather associate with people like that than mindless thugs chucking patio furniture about

At least they made the effort to go instead of sitting on the internet moaning

Wankers

I noticed on Youtube there's quite a bit of Bolton 'life' captured and posted, including quite a few videos of folk who are obviously mentally unwell and/or blind pissed/on drugs...

I'd like to be able to say those filming and ripping the piss out of these life's unfortunates (not the Chelsea lot - they put it out there, fair game) were bits of kids, but they (the filmers, pisstakers and uploaders) all seem to be grown men.

No fucker seems to be commenting anything other than positively - admiring the 'humour' and adding their own anecdotes and detailing encounters. The amount of 'hits' they've got (couple of hundred thousand for one) is shameful.

Shit like this suggests to me our town is 'broken' more than any number of boarded up shops and Roma gyppos hanging about.

I hope these doing it never find themselves mentally ill or on their arse through drink or drugs and have the situation compounded by having some c*nt filming them in this state whilst braying over them then sharing it on the internet with other cretins.

(indignant self-righteous rant over for the day - and breathe...)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I noticed on Youtube there's quite a bit of Bolton 'life' captured and posted, including quite a few videos of folk who are obviously mentally unwell and/or blind pissed/on drugs...

I'd like to be able to say those filming and ripping the piss out of these life's unfortunates (not the Chelsea lot - they put it out there, fair game) were bits of kids, but they (the filmers, pisstakers and uploaders) all seem to be grown men.

No fucker seems to be commenting anything other than positively - admiring the 'humour' and adding their own anecdotes and detailing encounters. The amount of 'hits' they've got (couple of hundred thousand for one) is shameful.

Shit like this suggests to me our town is 'broken' more than any number of boarded up shops and Roma gyppos hanging about.

I hope these doing it never find themselves mentally ill or on their arse through drink or drugs and have the situation compounded by having some c*nt filming them in this state whilst braying over them then sharing it on the internet with other cretins.

(indignant self-righteous rant over for the day - and breathe...)

Got any links?

Why would I want to publicise a link to these sad fucking cunts' videos (the uploaders, not their subjects)?

Grown men singgering and nudging each other at the ramblings of the mentally ill, complete shithouses.

If you wan to see them for yourself, they're not hard to find, Bigtoe.

Some even give the full names of those involved, which is double nice of them.

Why would I want to publicise a link to these sad fucking cunts' videos (the uploaders, not their subjects)?

Grown men singgering and nudging each other at the ramblings of the mentally ill, complete shithouses.

If you wan to see them for yourself, they're not hard to find, Bigtoe.

Some even give the full names of those involved, which is double nice of them.

I was winding you up you plantpot

Leave em alone

Just having some harmless fun singing songs you've all sung before

Rather associate with people like that than mindless thugs chucking patio furniture about

At least they made the effort to go instead of sitting on the internet moaning

Wankers

So it wasn't you who kicked it all off against Blackpool then was it?