Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Should You Vote For?

stevieb

The EU means individual countries can disagree with each other WITHOUT going to war. Has Germany declared war on Greece? What the fuck are you talking about?

it hasnt declared war, from what I see Greece has refused payments it agreed to. so it is all going swimmingly and friendly, just like they were all the same country isnt it.

Also, I am ignorant of this, but I read an article that said that Germany has bailed out Greece with its own money and now partially owns Greece. I am not sure how much of that is true, but if it is, it is odd as I thought it was an `EU` thing.

Edited by overseas

it hasnt declared war, from what I see Greece has refused payments it agreed to. so it is all going swimmingly and friendly, just like they were all the same country isnt it.

Sorry overseas, but I understand what you're getting at. What has this got to do with the election?

it should be as it is VERY serious.

You just commented on your own question. You are officially a mentallist. 

But no, the only party using our membership of the EU in their election manifesto is UKIP.

But no, the only party using our membership of the EU in their election manifesto is UKIP.

no, I am doing my washing while I post, and clicked on the wrong thing. There is no need for insults in a discussion also.

if only UKIP think that the EU is important, this is incredible to me.

aren't the Tory's offering a referendum?

I dont know. it is only 2 days to the voting day and all these parties arguing, it is all a blur. I mean look at the SNP and Labour inScotland the other day, this is all on the news more than what each party is offering.

If only one party think our exit from the EU would be a good thing, that should tell you something,

the Tories wanted to be in Europe but wanted clauses and to pick and chose more from what we are in for now.

To me all these parties would want to be in the EU because it is more money and jobs for themselves!

the Tories wanted to be in Europe but wanted clauses and to pick and chose more from what we are in for now.

To me all these parties would want to be in the EU because it is more money and jobs for themselves!

How do you decide who to vote for then?

How do you decide who to vote for then?

I like to make my own mind about things and not to be influenced by other peoples opinions and certainly dont accept anything as fact.

I will be deciding who to vote for this time from my own feelings of what my town is like at the moment, and I dont see anything good out there.

Saying that, I am happy with the low interest rates and I think the Tories have got the economy under control from what Labour did to it. but it will be a long long time before the damage that Labour did to the UK is put right, if ever.

Edited by overseas

I like to make my own mind about things and not to be influenced by other peoples opinions and certainly dont accept anything as fact.

I will be deciding who to vote for this time from my own feelings of what my town is like at the moment, and I dont see anything good out there.

You seem pretty obsessed with our EU membership though. I doubt that has much effect on "your town".

My whole point to it all, is I am trying to understand the very first statement I made about the UK handing over 30 million pounds per day to the EU. and this is happening every day and I still cant see what we are getting for it. what is coming in every day in money as a return for that outgoing?? I find it strange that other people dont wonder that. 

Tories have only offered it in certain circumstances though. Circumstances that are incredibly unlikely.

Are you sure?