Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl


clown
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not sure what's going on with Aaron Rodgers this season but he's been throwing a lot of picks and TBH when he went off against the Eagles, Love did much better. Maybe his time has come?

Chiefs doing well again - I just love watching Mahomes do his thing. Still not sure who's going to win it this year though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/11/2022 at 09:55, Wanderlust said:

Not sure what's going on with Aaron Rodgers this season but he's been throwing a lot of picks and TBH when he went off against the Eagles, Love did much better. Maybe his time has come?

Chiefs doing well again - I just love watching Mahomes do his thing. Still not sure who's going to win it this year though.

I have many friends in Wisconsin through my employment with a Milwaukee based corporation for around 12 years. A few of them have been telling me for around two years now that he should be moved on. TBF, his performances over the last two seasons would have made it difficult for the Packers hierarchy to do this but I suspect that this will be it.

Encouraging that Love is showing something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/11/2022 at 03:11, bolty58 said:

I have many friends in Wisconsin through my employment with a Milwaukee based corporation for around 12 years. A few of them have been telling me for around two years now that he should be moved on. TBF, his performances over the last two seasons would have made it difficult for the Packers hierarchy to do this but I suspect that this will be it.

Encouraging that Love is showing something.

Sadly I think that you’re right. His days are done. This season and last have been a bit shit. Time to go 

In other news, Washington are finally starting to play and could make the playoffs @paulhanley 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01/12/2022 at 22:49, MancWanderer said:

Sadly I think that you’re right. His days are done. This season and last have been a bit shit. Time to go 

In other news, Washington are finally starting to play and could make the playoffs @paulhanley 

Looking a lot more positive of late mate , especially after our notoriously slow starts. Interesting few weeks ahead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

Looking a lot more positive of late mate , especially after our notoriously slow starts. Interesting few weeks ahead.

Ha. Tagged the wrong person. Sorry mate. Yes. Jets type revival perhaps? Mate of mine over there says the whole Redskins/Commanders thing has had a hugely negative effect on the club/franchise. Be good to see a place in the playoffs with a big push next year if they can sort out their bad starts to the seasons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Ha. Tagged the wrong person. Sorry mate. Yes. Jets type revival perhaps? Mate of mine over there says the whole Redskins/Commanders thing has had a hugely negative effect on the club/franchise. Be good to see a place in the playoffs with a big push next year if they can sort out their bad starts to the seasons

That Eagle's win was something else also , I'm looking forward to the games again . 

The name change still hasn't grown on me yet , how about you ?

Edited by dusan nikolic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

That Eagle's win was something else also , looking forward to the games again . The names not really grown anymore on me I'm afraid.

It really was. They are good to watch again

Much as I understand the need to get rid of the Redskins name I can’t take to Commanders at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

Me neither . Be nice if we could get a game over here at some point.

Yeah my mate reckons there’s been a bit of a conspiracy as to why they’ve not been given a UK game due to the whole Redskins thing. Probably bollocks but who knows. If ever they do I’m right on it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Yeah my mate reckons there’s been a bit of a conspiracy as to why they’ve not been given a UK game due to the whole Redskins thing. Probably bollocks but who knows. If ever they do I’m right on it

More likely to have something to do with Dan Snyder being a prized bellend than the name.

Currently enjoying Georgia thumping LSU on their way to the SEC title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.