The Elite Posters Music Thread

Spider

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Another legend, another voice gone.

Well that's a bit sad 

I always liked we come one 

When he says come one repeatedly, it starts to sound like wanker and you can't unhear it 

This was a good one as well 

8 minutes ago, Zico said:

Well that's a bit sad 

I always liked we come one 

When he says come one repeatedly, it starts to sound like wanker and you can't unhear it 

This was a good one as well 

I Want More was my favourite, what a voice.

I just said last night I get a bit bored of Insomnia because it's been heard so much (convo included Tiesto version of Adagio For Strings and Delirium Silence) you love them but been heard too much.

Well, it gets another play tonight.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

I Want More was my favourite, what a voice.

I just said last night I get a bit bored of Insomnia because it's been heard so much (convo included Tiesto version of Adagio For Strings and Delirium Silence) you love them but been heard too much.

Well, it gets another play tonight.

My brother used to bang on about how it was one of the best clubbing tunes about when it first came out 

Apparently went down a treat in tangled when they got the lighting to match 

On 10/12/2022 at 10:00, Not in Crawley said:

It's really good, and surprising as i dont really like his stuff, but Yard Act's is no doubt my album this year. 

Only gave Yard Act a spin the other day, really liked it.

I can’t stop playing Terry Hall’s collection from 1992. “Missing” and “Beautiful People” - outstanding tracks.

• 2 weeks later...

This album came out in October, I think its excellent. If you like early Simple Minds, Echo and the Bunnymen, dash of The Smiths, Teardrop Explodes maybe - but you get the jist- early to mid 80s indie then it could be just your cup of tea. Also at times the lead singer sounds like early Layne Stanley.

Warning though, they are all trans so if pronouns impact your enjoyment of music, might not be for you.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

This album came out in October, I think its excellent. If you like early Simple Minds, Echo and the Bunnymen, dash of The Smiths, Teardrop Explodes maybe - but you get the jist- early to mid 80s indie then it could be just your cup of tea. Also at times the lead singer sounds like early Layne Stanley.

Warning though, they are all trans so if pronouns impact your enjoyment of music, might not be for you.

I’ll give it a spin

But if I end up wanting my willy cut off and wearing a dress, I’ll find you and I’ll scratch your eyes out.

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

You should've let everyone listen, say how much they like it, then told them they're trans  

Just listening now 

They sound so similar they should be a tribute act called Echo and the Funnymen