Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

You won. Get over it.

Look on the bright side, Boris has recycled some donations into the beleaguered British tourism industry today, and a 75 year old Blackpool fairground engineer had a busy day fixing 2 rides.

If all the stories from the City are bullshit, then I suppose it means both sides are simply sticking their fingers in the air and coming up with fairytale numbers.

What the leave side need to do is up their game and inflate their numbers to match the bullshit from the remoaners.

£900 billion lost because of Brexit? Pfff. By the time we’ve made enough ketchup to replace all the earths water, and the roads are all tail to tail with TVRs, it’ll be worth £826 quintilliogazilliotrilliobilliomillion to the economy.

Mate, look again in the morning when sober at the word "estimates"

Until then, goodnight, you're boring me. No wonder your better half is watching Downton Abbey on a loop

• Site Supporter

“Following exhaustive research carried out by a load of blokes reading The Express in a Benidorm speakeasy, we can say with confidence that the EU is a right load of old shit, and they spend all our lager money on fucking croissants and United Colours of Benetton shirts.

We added it all up and it’s £200trillion easy, and that’s before they gave another lake of money to those pikey cunts in Dublin for new motorways.

As soon as we leave though, the world and its wife will be knocking on the door asking us to make their table sauces. And not that healthy French shite they smear all over their frogs legs and duck throats. Proper sauce for proper British bacon barms with proper British danish bacon.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Edited by Spider

Just now, Spider said:

“Following exhaustive research carried out by a load of blokes reading The Express in a Benidorm speakeasy, we can say with confidence that the EU is a right load of old shit, and they spend all our lager money on fucking croissants and United Colours of Benetton shirts.

We added it all up and it’s £200trillion easy, and that’s before they gave another lake of money to those pikey cunts in Dublin for new motorways.

As soon as we leave though, the world and its wife will be knocking on the door asking us to make their table sauces. And not that healthy French shite they smear all over their frogs legs and duck throats. Proper sauce for proper British bacon barns with proper British danish bacon.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Children beware.....this is what excessive amounts of alcohol does to you ☝️

1 minute ago, Spider said:

As soon as we leave though, the world and its wife will be knocking on the door asking us to make their table sauces. And not that healthy French shite they smear all over their frogs legs and duck throats. Proper sauce for proper British bacon barns with proper British danish bacon.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

By the way....it was you who famously fucked up by saying the EU paid for every bit of the motorways in Ireland.

What a whopper 😄 🤣 😂 😆 

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

By the way....it was you who famously fucked up by saying the EU paid for every bit of the motorways in Ireland.

What a whopper 😄 🤣 😂 😆 

You got me there Sherlock

Nowt gets past you does it 🙄🙄🙄😆😆

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Sir Kier just won a few hearts on ITV.

CON (+7)

Address the facts above twatty 😄 

Actually only just seen thanks to that link that the EU accounted for all member states trades figures of today in account for the 1980 figures despite them not being members in those days.

Play with a straight bat ? Aye....alreet 😄 🤣 😂 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Morning Sober Spider 🕷 😎 

Watch you don't get burnt again today 

Up at 6am.

Muesli and fruit salad for brekkie.

Sober nights have their advantages.

Just got an order from Gibraltar. Chuck another £2,500 onto the Brexit pile 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷

• Moderators

Is this ironic?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/wetherspoons-brexit-bars-eu-migration-b1858035.html

Pro-Brexit Wetherspoons boss calls for more EU migration to staff bars

Tim Martin backs ‘reasonably liberal immigration system’ to encourage workers to relocate, despite having backed leaving single market and customs union

24 minutes ago, Zico said:

Is this ironic?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/wetherspoons-brexit-bars-eu-migration-b1858035.html

Pro-Brexit Wetherspoons boss calls for more EU migration to staff bars

Tim Martin backs ‘reasonably liberal immigration system’ to encourage workers to relocate, despite having backed leaving single market and customs union

Not really no. I voted for brexit but am all for controlled immigration and always have been. What’s ironic about that?

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Up at 6am.

Muesli and fruit salad for brekkie.

Sober nights have their advantages.

Just got an order from Gibraltar. Chuck another £2,500 onto the Brexit pile 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷

Good man, well done with the order 👏 👍 

44 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not really no. I voted for brexit but am all for controlled immigration and always have been. What’s ironic about that?

A third of BAME voted to Leave due to their concerns of open doors policy and unlimited immigration.

Controlled immigration is fine......the remainers just don't get it do they 😉 😜 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Good man, well done with the order 👏 👍 

Thanks.

For now, I'm pretending that the £35,000 they spent with a Dutch company for a product we used to supply isn't bothering me. That we should be happy with the scraps.

But it is.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Thanks.

For now, I'm pretending that the £35,000 they spent with a Dutch company for a product we used to supply isn't bothering me. That we should be happy with the scraps.

But it is.

I blame the rep for speaking Double Dutch and being on here more than on the job 😉 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

He championed for a hard brexit which had i think had bigger implications on freedom of movement 

And the Brexit deal he got doesn't appear to have done him any favours

So now his business needs the rules relaxing to let in more migrants  

Seems a bit backwards to me 

Or is it just teething trouble? 

And why can't he just employ Brits?

1 minute ago, Zico said:

He championed for a hard brexit which had i think had bigger implications on freedom of movement 

And the Brexit deal he got doesn't appear to have done him any favours

So now his business needs the rules relaxing to let in more migrants  

Seems a bit backwards to me 

Or is it just teething trouble? 

And why can't he just employ Brits?

Brits don't speak the lingo of the locals  😉