Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Heads been up my arse past week or so but what the score with this bloke canvassing at the min?

Can he be voted for tomorrow as MEP?

No. EU elections are 23rd of May. 

11 minutes ago, royal white said:

It’s cringey reading comments on social media and in the press. “Tommy is a violent racist” yet as soon as someone uses violence on him it’s “fkin brilliant he deserves it” 

It is brilliant and he does :D

9 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Seems tommeh got fucked off up north

racist cunts congregate down south

Not sticking up for him one bit here, but you need to check the real clips going around and not just the highlights.

It’s going to be a lot closer than people think, ...for the record, I’m not voting for him and never will.

51 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Seems tommeh got fucked off up north

racist cunts congregate down south

Looks like the big lefty lump in yellow was cleaned out.

Shouldn't mess with the real boys.........I’m not condoning violence, purely stating facts...the bigger you are, the harder you fall.

30 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Looks like the big lefty lump in yellow was cleaned out.

Shouldn't mess with the real boys.........I’m not condoning violence, purely stating facts...the bigger you are, the harder you fall.

That is just sickening to watch and this sort of hate politics doesn't belong in any country never mind the UK

Edited by Salford Trotter

8 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

That is just sickening to watch and this sort of hate politics doesn't belong in any country never mind the UK

Pete....I’d suggest you watch earlier clips when that fat dollop was throwing his considerable weight about.

They came looking for trouble as always....they were very happy to gloat until he was sparked out....just like many on here were about Robinson having a milkshake thrown over him......that could have been acid couldn’t it ?

Just think about that for once fella.

34 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Pete....I’d suggest you watch earlier clips when that fat dollop was throwing his considerable weight about.

They came looking for trouble as always....they were very happy to gloat until he was sparked out....just like many on here were about Robinson having a milkshake thrown over him......that could have been acid couldn’t it ?

Just think about that for once fella.

I am not picking sides Si, everyone involved in the fracas are out of order and you are quite right that could have been acid. The fact is that wherever he goes he attracts trouble so if you are going to campaign on such volatile issues as he does it will have to be done in a controlled environment. There were families in that shopping centre who could have quite easily been caught up with a stray punch or kick, that is unacceptable. 

2 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I am not picking sides Si, everyone involved in the fracas are out of order and you are quite right that could have been acid. The fact is that wherever he goes he attracts trouble so if you are going to campaign on such volatile issues as he does it will have to be done in a controlled environment. There were families in that shopping centre who could have quite easily been caught up with a stray punch or kick, that is unacceptable. 

Totally unacceptable, and that’s why the lefty troublemakers should stay away. They came for trouble, as always.

The police presence was pathetic.