Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Members
16 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Hope I haven't dissapointed you too much fella. Showing my true colours am I? What by saying the British Empire and the IRA were both shite?

You asked me what I thought about a video of people chanting IRA on the street and I replied. So how have I changed the subject? I'm no supporter of the Green Brigade - I just don't put them in the same boat as the SDL- so would appreciate you stop putting words in my mouth. 

Legal or illegal is irrelevant mate. The Holocausts were legal in Nazi Germany. Research how many deaths and famines the British Empire was directly repsonsible for. Then go an find out how many deaths the IRA were responsible for. Be interested to know what you think about the number difference? 

If you and I were living in Ireland under British Rule I think we might both have ended up in the IRA.

FFS. We gave the world the best system of government, railways, the language of commerce - the list goes on and on. We have a lot of HK-ers live here now. They've got out of the place gradually since the Chinese have gained more control.

You'd be opposite end of the scale re views of the British Empire to them. Sick to fucking death of people privileged to grow up in a Britain built by the endeavours of our forefathers doing their best for their country in the conditions of the time raking up any fucking thing they can find to try to make us feel remorse. Resentment archeology. A sickness which needs eradicating.

Ignore the guilt trippers. Pessimists with depression. I couldn't be more proud of our history - Empire included. Of course there have been fuck ups but the overall record is magnificent.

2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

FFS. We gave the world the best system of government, railways, the language of commerce - the list goes on and on. We have a lot of HK-ers live here now. They've got out of the place gradually since the Chinese have gained more control.

You'd be opposite end of the scale re views of the British Empire to them. Sick to fucking death of people privileged to grow up in a Britain built by the endeavours of our forefathers doing their best for their country in the conditions of the time raking up any fucking thing they can find to try to make us feel remorse. Resentment archeology. A sickness which needs eradicating.

Ignore the guilt trippers. Pessimists with depression. I couldn't be more proud of our history - Empire included. Of course there have been fuck ups but the overall record is magnificent.

There's the narrative I'm talking about. That it was British Democracy and technological liberation vs the undemocratic savage tribes. It just doesn't add up and many of these countries lived in relative peace in places with their own democratic structures. Sure there are plenty countries and places that see British colonialism as having benefits. But I, and plenty historians, don't see it as a simple magnificent record vs a few fuck ups. We used those same railways to transfer millions to concentration camps. We had eugenic policies designed to breed out the native savages. Many still live with the generational consequences and failure to heal the wounds. But all too often just get labelled as alcoholics who are beyond supprt. 

Not sure why everytime I talk about our empire I also have to criticise China and the like simultaneously. 

Assuming I'm trying to guilt trip you or anyone else is your personal reaction to my views. I'm actually not asking anyone to feel remorse and I'm well aware of my priviledge. I'm just genuinely curious as to why we glorify our empire so much and see ourselves as the great liberators of the savage world? 

If you feel proud about it then that's grand - feel what you want but don't be surpised when folk offer an alternative view. 

Hope you're well Bolty :)

Edited by London Wanderer

• Site Supporter
21 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, as he wanted it raising but not by the likes of Britain First....not so mind boggling is it ?

So get your facts right please fella before jumping in to spout off as always at me from the safety of your keyboard.

Have a nice evening , time for my dinner now.

Hark at Lord fucking Shite here

”dinner”

It’s tea round here.

Dinner. Tsk.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I’m afraid it’s dinner round here. Tried for years to resist but you end up looking like some sort of yokel if you start saying where should we go for tea to folk.

At least you have an excuse then.

Miami must have either moved south or bought a pile out in the Lancastrian countryside.

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

At least you have an excuse then.

Miami must have either moved south or bought a pile out in the Lancastrian countryside.

Can’t say I’m proud of it, still use tea when talking to the other half but not giving those southern fuckers any more ammunition than required for their northern ‘jokes’

I was told, by a real posh person, that anyone correcting 'tea' users is a bigger twat as 'dinner' is only used for formal meals ie 'dressing for dinner'.

I think 'supper' is used for an informal evening meal.

When I have the dubious pleasure of southern company I will notch up the uncouth, uneducated northern boorishness. I'm proud of being from the gutter.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

That probably explains why I've not got a carrot top......scientific Northern fact 😉

You're just jealous of my DNA - a genetic code that can be traced with a clean line of British heritage as far back as the Danish invasion.

You filthy crossbreeds with your swarthy, Moorish DNA clogging up the UK and infesting us with immigrant blood and alien terminology for dining times are a stain.

Think on, Muggle.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

You're just jealous of my DNA - a genetic code that can be traced with a clean line of British heritage as far back as the Danish invasion.

You filthy crossbreeds with your swarthy, Moorish DNA clogging up the UK and infesting us with immigrant blood and alien terminology for dining times are a stain.

Think on, Muggle.

I'm from Native American DNA fella, please try harder.

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

I'm from Native American DNA fella, please try harder.

Well then, Cochise, I'm telling Katie Hopkins on you.

She'll have you thrown in the channel and be rubbing her minge in delight as you sail off back home.

36 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I was told, by a real posh person, that anyone correcting 'tea' users is a bigger twat as 'dinner' is only used for formal meals ie 'dressing for dinner'.

I think 'supper' is used for an informal evening meal.

When I have the dubious pleasure of southern company I will notch up the uncouth, uneducated northern boorishness. I'm proud of being from the gutter.

I know a few that say supper. It usually means a lighter meal later on in the evening ie after a show, and finishes up about midnight. Although, I'm never sure as I can't say any are my friends and so never been invited. After a press night, I'm usually grabbing a McDonalds at Victoria. I even know a bloke who says Sups - but he lives in Kensington and is a twat.

Pisses me right off when northerners become some sort of cliché down here, I've had enough of no looky no likey or garlic fucking bread to last me a lifetime. 

One boss thought I would 'know people' to sort out a client because I'm northern - fucks sake, if he perceived me a northern rough, he's led a sheltered life.

A producer I worked for had a show opening at the Octogen, he was American (Max von Sydow's nephew as an aside) anyway, we had a meeting the following week, and he told this story that after going to the opening night he called up Ian McKellen to congratulate him from 'getting out of the shit hole' cue much laughing from the assembled sycophants. I piped up, 'erm, that's my hometown' they then proceed to congratulate me and saying its good to see bright people make it out of dumps like that. These people never see the outside of zone 2 - they honestly think we're some sort of mutant race. So I say, fuck 'em, take their coin, smile, don't play thick and show them that they are ignorant cretins whose ideas about the north are founded on pig thick assumptions. Make them swallow their words, never re-enforce their stupidity.

Edited by Not in Crawley