Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Hang on,  don't change the subject....I was speaking specifically about those scum from SAORADH and IPRWA and their activities on the Glasgow streets. Did you see Tony's views on the Green Brigade and that's from a follower of Celtic  ?

Was our empire legal or illegal ?

Was the IRA legal or a terrorist organisation  ?

I think you're showing your true colours here fella, utterly disgraceful.

Hope I haven't dissapointed you too much fella. Showing my true colours am I? What by saying the British Empire and the IRA were both shite?

You asked me what I thought about a video of people chanting IRA on the street and I replied. So how have I changed the subject? I'm no supporter of the Green Brigade - I just don't put them in the same boat as the SDL- so would appreciate you stop putting words in my mouth. 

Legal or illegal is irrelevant mate. The Holocausts were legal in Nazi Germany. Research how many deaths and famines the British Empire was directly repsonsible for. Then go an find out how many deaths the IRA were responsible for. Be interested to know what you think about the number difference? 

If you and I were living in Ireland under British Rule I think we might both have ended up in the IRA.

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Hope I haven't dissapointed you too much fella. Showing my true colours am I? What by saying the British Empire and the IRA were both shite?

You asked me what I thought about a video of people chanting IRA on the street and I replied. So how have I changed the subject? I'm no supporter of the Green Brigade - I just don't put them in the same boat as the SDL- so would appreciate you stop putting words in my mouth. 

Legal or illegal is irrelevant mate. The Holocausts were legal in Nazi Germany. Research how many deaths and famines the British Empire was directly repsonsible for. Then go an find out how many deaths the IRA were responsible for. Be interested to know what you think about the number difference? 

If you and I were living in Ireland under British Rule I think we might both have ended up in the IRA.

Your last sentence sums it up.

Piss off fella and don't reply to me again, vermin 

2 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Sod the councils deciding, the statues are part of our history, be it good or bad. If we go down that route the war memorials will be next on the agenda. 

I notice last night all the Premier league footballers wore black lives matter on their shirts but wearing the poppy was seen to be a political statement by eufa. Time to stop pandering to the perpetually offended. 

Yes and we all stood firm about the bullshit statement from Uefa. Nobody is coming for the war memorials mate. 

This is about slavery and colonialism. Personally I wouldn't remove them either. But I can understand why some folk are offended. You use the words perpetually offended. Out of interest who is and isn't allowed to be offended by the glorification slavery? Does it bug you when a 'white liberal snowflake' gets offended? But what about people of colour? 

I don't usually agree with much of what Monbiot says but this video is a really interesting insight into the true history of our empire.

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Yes and we all stood firm about the bullshit statement from Uefa. Nobody is coming for the war memorials mate. 

This is about slavery and colonialism. Personally I wouldn't remove them either. But I can understand why some folk are offended. You use the words perpetually offended. Out of interest who is and isn't allowed to be offended by the glorification slavery? Does it bug you when a 'white liberal snowflake' gets offended? But what about people of colour? 

I don't usually agree with much of what Monbiot says but this video is a really interesting insight into the true history of our empire.

It is blatantly not about slavery and colonialism

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Your last sentence sums it up.

Piss off fella and don't reply to me again, vermin 

I hadn't been reading his long winded posts. However you're right about that last sentence.

It also does a disservice to those citizens, who, even if dissatisfied with their lot, don't see murder as the way forward.

It's a perverse argument too; we killed shit loads centuries back, so we can't moan when the IRA did. Two wrong acts of evil don't make anything right.

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

I fear you may have misunderstood his point, which hits the nail on this particular head.

Now, back on the subject at hand who is funding the arts scene in Glasgow? 

If you disclose, I promise I’ll tip you off if Goldsmiths mob up.

No, I saw his point clearly and his allegiance unlike you. He had to digress.

Re the Holocaust being legal in Germany......I've heard it all now....who does he think made it legal ? Hmmmm, let me think.

It's like saying slavery is still ok in some nations now,  funny how BLM don't talk about that.

Re the Glasgow funding, read a book like I did,  you've taught me well 🤭

7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I hadn't been reading his long winded posts. However you're right about that last sentence.

It also does a disservice to those citizens, who, even if dissatisfied with their lot, don't see murder as the way forward.

It's a perverse argument too; we killed shit loads centuries back, so we can't moan when the IRA did. Two wrong acts of evil don't make anything right.

You've completely misunderstood my sentence. I haven't suggested we shouldn't or can't moan about the IRA. My point is we are kidding ourselves if we think the British Empire wasn't acting equally as bad when the IRA was formed. After the Irish famine I really don't blame those who organised and fought for freedom from British Rule in Ireland. Many did it peacefully and I'm not condoning violence. All I'm saying is we aren't innocent in this nor are we any better. 

We were stringing Kenyan's up by their bollocks in the 60s. Yet you have it in your head that "we killed shit loads centuries back". We were also tortunring innocent Iraqis under Tony Blair. These things aren't as far back as you think. 

Edited by London Wanderer

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Spot on mate, centuries ago, when the entire world were basically doing the same. Plus the British Empire did it over a far greater timescale and of course recently in historical terms. Like I said to him, the IRA were terrorists and still are, they shouldn't be allowed to let their scum supporters march through British streets like they have been doing under the blind eye leadership of Sturgeon and ably encouraged by the Justice Minister,  who ironically broke his own bigotry laws on sunday with his comments re the incident at George Square.

Amazing how the MSM down here don't mention that.

Edited by miamiwhite

15 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Legal or illegal is irrelevant mate. The Holocausts were legal in Nazi Germany. 

You think the British Empire was shite? You need to read up on a few others. I’ll start with the Soviet. They still have statues of Stalin in Russia. It doesn’t get mentioned much because everyone is preoccupied with Trump.

Saying that anything in Nazi Germany, another totalitarian regime, was legal is stretching a definition a very long way.

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

No, I saw his point clearly and his allegiance unlike you. He had to digress.

Re the Holocaust being legal in Germany......I've heard it all now....who does he think made it legal ? Hmmmm, let me think.

It's like saying slavery is still ok in some nations now,  funny how BLM don't talk about that.

Re the Glasgow funding, read a book like I did,  you've taught me well 🤭

Come on, stop hiding, tell me who funds this group of Glasgow painters? I’m interested to know.

4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

You think the British Empire was shite? You need to read up on a few others. I’ll start with the Soviet. They still have statues of Stalin in Russia. It doesn’t get mentioned much because everyone is preoccupied with Trump.

Saying that anything in Nazi Germany, another totalitarian regime, was legal is stretching a definition a very long way.

And all this stems from London Wanderer being unable to directly answer my question re the IRA scum marching through Glasgow with their friends from Antifa and the Green Brigade. Like a coward, he had to change the subject.

My thoughts exactly re Nazi Germany, he is fucking priceless.

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

You really believe that the war memorials won't be a target if certain groups get to dictate which statues are fit to remain in situ? I fear you are deluded. I have no issues with any peaceful protests & I believe blm have a genuine grievance, but we are talking about agitators who ingratiate themselves with any movement in order to cause disruption which in turn undermines the message of the genuine. 

7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

You really believe that the war memorials won't be a target if certain groups get to dictate which statues are fit to remain in situ? I fear you are deluded. I have no issues with any peaceful protests & I believe blm have a genuine grievance, but we are talking about agitators who ingratiate themselves with any movement in order to cause disruption which in turn undermines the message of the genuine. 

Here you go P.....this is from the paper up there which includes a tweet from that group re the statues, they've targeted others too and continued to do so.

Just shows what an absolute liar London Wanderer is. He thinks we don't have the net down here or papers 😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hundreds-gather-protect-statues-glasgows-22189903

For any avoidance of doubt and to prove London Wanderer's intentions here, this is a tweet from the exact same people he says don't want to bring down memorials.

Does anyone actually know him or can vouch for him ? 

He is trouble and a lying shitstirrer.

Just watching the tributes to Dame Vera. Am I being cynical in thinking some people will be finding it inappropriate in this brave new world we live in to pay tribute to a woman that gave hope to all the Russian servicemen that won the war on their own, by themselves, without any help?

Would she and all those others who have passed before us be ashamed that we have had to put fences around the Cenotaph in Bolton town centre because of the far left? They were still there last night.

7 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Just watching the tributes to Dame Vera. Am I being cynical in thinking some people will be finding it inappropriate in this brave new world we live in to pay tribute to a woman that gave hope to all the Russian servicemen that won the war on their own, by themselves, without any help?

Would she and all those others who have passed before us be ashamed that we have had to put fences around the Cenotaph in Bolton town centre because of the far left? They were still there last night.

Getting home in one piece was probably all my family was arsed about. Not all of them did. 

Not sure they’d be arsed about the cenotaph at all. I do know that Rememberance Sunday just wasn’t a thing for them. Maybe they just all wanted to forget about it. 

36 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

And all this stems from London Wanderer being unable to directly answer my question re the IRA scum marching through Glasgow with their friends from Antifa and the Green Brigade. Like a coward, he had to change the subject.

My thoughts exactly re Nazi Germany, he is fucking priceless.

The IRA chanting video you sent was from 2019. You asked me what I thought so I answered ya saying sectarianism is shite on both sides. I wasn't in Glasgow yesterday and I wasn't over the weekend - nor can I give you an account of everyone who was there on both sides and all there political allegiences. 

All I said was that the atrocities committed by the IRA were no different to those committed by the British Empire. Surely anyone can see why some folk resisted British Rule - whether in Ireland, India or Kenya in the 50s. Putting yourself in the shoes of other ain't aways the worst thing in the wordl. 

You've gone off on one - calling me vermin, a lier, coward, trouble stirer. Asking people to vouch for me. Banning me from replying to your posts. All because of what? I disagree with your view of the world. Get a grip. Contact me privately and I'll hapilly chat to you and vouch for myself. You'll find we have far more in common that differences - but carry on with the abuse if that's all you can muster. I'm not staying on thread with you if that's how it rolls. 

28 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

For any avoidance of doubt and to prove London Wanderer's intentions here, this is a tweet from the exact same people he says don't want to bring down memorials.

Does anyone actually know him or can vouch for him ? 

He is trouble and a lying shitstirrer.

it's a petition - and they ain't targeting war memorials. And where did I say I supported them or their actions? 

Edited by London Wanderer

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Getting home in one piece was probably all my family was arsed about. Not all of them did. 

Not sure they’d be arsed about the cenotaph at all. I do know that Rememberance Sunday just wasn’t a thing for them. Maybe they just all wanted to forget about it. 

Yeh. All history. Water under the bridge and all that. A bit like slavery.