Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

Ah, this answers the point I was raising yesterday as to if Anderson's was impervious to liquidation - clearly he isn't!

Certainly shows a weakness in bargaining position from him as both sides now know that the threat of liquidation is undesirable to each other and can now be taken off the table.

Clearly now both sides want the club to survive albeit for different reasons.

I am really confused as to what is going on, as this moment in time I couldn't give a shit about the manager, the players or the season tickets DD. All I want to know is that my club is going to be alreet

Re: Fildraw vs Anderson in ‘who filed first’. 

Anderson needed to file first to avoid any investigation in to his fiduciary duty to do so. 

Fildraw have almost certainly done so as a backup to ensure administration does actually occur. 

Watch out for Anderson shortly putting ICI in to voluntary liquidation to avoid paying the £5M back. 

It's Stephen Hawking that I feel sorry for.  All those years wasted on trying to calculate the energy discharge of a black hole or determine a grand theory of physics reconciling Newtonian and quantum mechanics when the really challenging problem was working out what the fuck is happening at Bolton Wanderers on an hourly fucking basis. 

Edited by ProfessorWoland

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Anderson needed to file first to avoid any investigation in to his fiduciary duty to do so. 

Fildraw have almost certainly done so as a backup to ensure administration does actually occur. 

Watch out for Anderson shortly putting ICI in to voluntary liquidation to avoid paying the £5M back. 

He is a fucking clever cunt, suppose you don't get richer by not knowing this sort of shit though

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Thank you for your updates Howard. They are appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I heard that was his MO last time he got busted - but wouldn't liquidating ICI  open the door into an investigation as to why the money disappeared from ICI? Or do CVA liquidators not have that option?

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Pricey said:

He is a fucking clever cunt, suppose you don't get richer by not knowing this sort of shit though

he knows what he's doing, as FGR Vince said "He's very cocky and clearly been round the block."

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

he knows what he's doing, as FGR Vince said "He's very cocky and clearly been round the block."

I have never felt so much hatred towards one person, I would love to chin the fucker, but I probably wouldn't stop at 1 punch

37 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

It’s only a hunch but is KA actually a preferred creditor? I think we only have his conversation with dale vince that this is based off? This would also explain his actions as I suspect who the administrator is will be off importance to both parties?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, anthonyj said:

Why the fuck does that matter??....i've not like loads od fucking managers....still supported the team!

Put it this way. I'm not an expert in all this, so I have to look at is as I see it: they currently owe us all some money. Don't anticipate getting it back, but I'll be fucked if I'm risking paying in any more which might disappear into funding the administration costs.

Fuck that, that's Ken's responsibility, or that of a new owner.

Over the last few years I've had the misfortune to suffer illness which has at times restricted my ability to work, in various ways.

At no point would I ask any customer to keep paying for work not done. 

Obviously not the same, but there are parallels.

Might be my team, but at the moment the company isn't really my club. Ken's done that.

Once he's fucked off, all well and good.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Put it this way. I'm not an expert in all this, so I have to look at is as I see it: they currently owe us all some money. Don't anticipate getting it back, but I'll be fucked if I'm risking paying in any more which might disappear into funding the administration costs.

Fuck that, that's Ken's responsibility, or that of a new owner.

Over the last few years I've had the misfortune to suffer illness which has at times restricted my ability to work, in various ways.

At no point would I ask any customer to keep paying for work not done. 

Obviously not the same, but there are parallels.

Might be my team, but at the moment the company isn't really my club. Ken's done that.

Once he's fucked off, all well and good.

Exactly what our club is now, just a company. Well said Sir

1 hour ago, Hoppy510 said:

I heard that was his MO last time he got busted - but wouldn't liquidating ICI  open the door into an investigation as to why the money disappeared from ICI? Or do CVA liquidators not have that option?

With so few creditors I doubt that it would even be looked at. 

Likelihood is he will recoup the £5M, pay out to various parties including Lee etc then close the business by having it struck off, Moonshift can object but pointless really. He’s covered by LTD company protection.

34 minutes ago, Pricey said:

So Howard, whats happens now then in your opinion, will it be KA who triggers administration?

I would imagine that Fildraw will object to KA’s chose administrator, as is their right, and will try and force their own through.

40 minutes ago, tomski said:

It’s only a hunch but is KA actually a preferred creditor? I think we only have his conversation with dale vince that this is based off? This would also explain his actions as I suspect who the administrator is will be off importance to both parties?

He via ICI are a preferred creditor, secured by charge over the assets of BWFC.

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I would imagine that Fildraw will object to KA’s chose administrator, as is their right, and will try and force their own through.

Can KA then object to Fildraw's chosen administrator?

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

When would you expect an administrator to be appointed and in charge? Before the end of the week? Or could this argument go on for a couple of weeks now right up until the next court date (as standard with Ken and bolton)

4 minutes ago, Jcookie said:

When would you expect an administrator to be appointed and in charge? Before the end of the week? Or could this argument go on for a couple of weeks now right up until the next court date (as standard with Ken and bolton)

More to the point, who's going to cover the administrator's fees?