Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mike Ashley

jules_darby

If there’s money to be made Ashley will be all over it. He was rumored before was he not? but the path is now clear with the sale of the world biggest club with the most amazing supporters to the Saudi’s 

another set of utter cunts are Newcastle fans. Delusional pricks

• Members
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

If there’s money to be made Ashley will be all over it. He was rumored before was he not? but the path is now clear with the sale of the world biggest club with the most amazing supporters to the Saudi’s 

another set of utter cunts are Newcastle fans. Delusional pricks

Be even better if he bought Sunderland threw money at them, and changed their kit to Black and White horizontal stripes

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

Be even better if he bought Sunderland threw money at them, and changed their kit to Black and White horizontal stripes

Be better if he bought Sunderland and bust the cunts. They’re much worse than their near neighbours for me and that takes some doing. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Be better if he bought Sunderland and bust the cunts. They’re much worse than their near neighbours for me and that takes some doing. 

They both think they’re massives

Edited by Rudy’s Message

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Not been on this part of the site for months so apols if it’s on here already but rumours in the N-East that Ashley is interested in buying BWFC...

I wouldn't be surprised, can't be easy for Sharon Britain and MJ at the moment to fund BWFC.

• Site Supporter

I mentioned a few weeks ago on here somewhere I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley came calling after selling out to the arabs.

Kenyon hasn't come to a basket case bottom of L1 club just to offer a bit of advice on the football side of things. He's a deal maker who works with Ashley

Edited by Biggish Dave

• Site Supporter

If MA wanted to get us back to the big time, he would have as good a chance as anybody in the world. And I believe he could do it.

Equally if we wanted to rip the heart from bwfc and earn himself some coin, he could just as easily to that, and not even bat an eyelid.

He would divide opinion that’s for sure.

The Ashley out facebook and twitter mobs orchestrated by the supporters trust undoubtedly who would of course request a new “fighting fund” and ask folk to dig deep to fund it 

for me if he’s willing to put his hard earned in and wants to take us back towards the top again then it would be a yes from me. 

I love what FV have done for the club and the way they go about things but I’m also mindful that they don’t have the financial clout it would appear to operate at anything above the level we are currently unless there is a master plan or a war chest we aren’t aware of 

13 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

What are the pros and cons of what he has done at Newcastle?

What exactly are they constantly flapping their lips at?

He's minted and instead of spaffing his money on it he tried, fairly successfully I think, to get the club to wash it's own face.