Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And the penny dropped.

Because I'm a highly qualified gent and scholar I'm a nonce? Like Savile (one L)?

I've never bummed a tranny.

Yet.

I’d be massively surprised if you’ve had any kind of any sexually activity with a living being 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

I looked into my history a few years back so thought I should share.    I was born in Bolton to a Jamaican Mam, and English Dad My Mam was born in Kingston, Jamaica, owd fella like me was

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’d be massively surprised if you’ve had any kind of any sexually activity with a living being 

Behave - I've nobbed more women than George Best - I admit it's been a bit scarce of late but the only girls I attract are early 20's - which would make me, at 43 a borderline nonce.

Maybe I'll go to Thailand and bum a tranny - maybe make her my 'wife'?

We have shared mates RW. Boxing.

I'm sure you're a good bloke.

Hit me up with these chicks with dicks you've done.

I am totally uninterested in that bit though 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And the penny dropped.

Because I'm a highly qualified gent and scholar I'm a nonce? Like Savile (one L)?

I've never bummed a tranny.

Yet.

Have you been bummed by a tranny?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Great reflection of the diversity of south London - a sea of gammon.

On this I'm unshakable.

They're vile.

Apart from a few who saw sense and pissed off to Oz.

Another gammon using the gammon word. Weird.

Like you, I used to have a stereotypical view of Millwall fans. 
When we played in the FA Cup semi, we stayed in South London. The day before we watched the other semi in a pub. Met a few Millwall fans. Mainly white but not all. They were great with us. Helped obviously because we were supporting City. Everyone hates Man U. 
They are not from another planet. They really are just like you and m.....

Well maybe not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

No of course not - I wouldn't suck her cock either.

And I'd only bum one with a smaller cock than me.

And being 8 on the slack not hard.

I'd like to bum an East Asian.

Must be fully shaven.

Now who’s prejudice 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Another gammon using the gammon word. Weird.

Like you, I used to have a stereotypical view of Millwall fans. 
When we played in the FA Cup semi, we stayed in South London. The day before we watched the other semi in a pub. Met a few Millwall fans. Mainly white but not all. They were great with us. Helped obviously because we were supporting City. Everyone hates Man U. 
They are not from another planet. They really are just like you and m.....

Well maybe not.

I'm not gammon - still at 43 at my fighting weight of 20.

My only experience of Millwall has been bricks or stanley knives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm not gammon - still at 43 at my fighting weight of 20.

My only experience of Millwall has been bricks or stanley knives.

4 visits to the Den, never had one bit of trouble, fluffy pussies really. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm not gammon - still at 43 at my fighting weight of 20.

My only experience of Millwall has been bricks or stanley knives.

Oh you are Youri, you are. Just look at the video that you commented on. 
Anyway, your second sentence, have you ever been in Little Hulton?

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I hear Cambridge have banned some fans for booing. Looks like this anti-Marxism thing is everywhere 😂

With Cambridge booing and Queen Sasha Johnson the BLM leader being from Oxford, I do hope someone shuts her boatrace.

You buy one, you get one free 😃 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The FA have today said they’re taking no further action against fans who booed the kneeling last week. 
 

The statement added: "However, the FA would like to further clarify that anyone who chooses to take the knee will continue to receive our support as they highlight the inequality and injustice experienced by the black community.

 

That’s  the FA today saying the kneeling is for the black community. 
 

I thought it was to represent all races? 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Hey up.  Flipfloposaurus is back.

Look. It's pretty simple Sheila.

If on Saturday, Nathan Delfounso takes a knee, as he has done each game this season - do you think he and his colleagues are all doing it to support a Marxist cause or are they doing it to show a gesture of solidarity against racism?

If you then choose to boo the bloke and the whole Bolton team, then you're a c*nt.

I'd hate to think theres any racists on here but there does seem to be one or two apologists for them.

I think you will find several games this season Nathan and his chums havent knelt, which makes me think as a bunch of players out team dont want to continue with it

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

I think you will find several games this season Nathan and his chums havent knelt, which makes me think as a bunch of players out team dont want to continue with it

Since players started taking the knee, Delfounso has not only done it before each match,  he's raised a fist too.  It obviously means a great deal to him.  As a human being, never mind a Bolton fan why would you not want to support him?

Anyway the PFA have voted to continue with it so to coin a phrase - you lost. Get over it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

Another gammon using the gammon word. Weird.

Like you, I used to have a stereotypical view of Millwall fans. 
When we played in the FA Cup semi, we stayed in South London. The day before we watched the other semi in a pub. Met a few Millwall fans. Mainly white but not all. They were great with us. Helped obviously because we were supporting City. Everyone hates Man U. 
They are not from another planet. They really are just like you and m.....

Well maybe not.

'Supporting' City? I pretty much hate all other clubs - extreme hatred reserved for the filth, Wolves, Blackpool, Tranmere...

Support for City? You should be ashamed of yourself.

And sucking up to those S. London cowards who love jumping scarfers mob handed on their own shithole but see their arses north of Watford Gap.

I'd rather have a pint with Manc born and bred scum or Old gold scum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Since players started taking the knee, Delfounso has not only done it before each match,  he's raised a fist too.  It obviously means a great deal to him.  As a human being, never mind a Bolton fan why would you not want to support him?

Anyway the PFA have voted to continue with it so to coin a phrase - you lost. Get over it.

sorry to disappoint you but they didnt kneel at Cheltenham or at home to Port Vale - to name but 2 games

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

sorry to disappoint you but they didnt kneel at Cheltenham or at home to Port Vale - to name but 2 games

It doesn't disappoint me in the slightest.  You can see how much it means to him and others and they've collectively agreed to continue doing it.

Do you support them, would you boo, or would you hide under the stand muttering under your breath? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

It doesn't disappoint me in the slightest.  You can see how much it means to him and others and they've collectively agreed to continue doing it.

Do you support them, would you boo, or would you hide under the stand muttering under your breath? 

If some are standing and some are kneeling I might Chuck in a quick boo (with a cupped hand obviously). No one, apart from maybe the couple of mind readers on this thread, will know who I’m booing 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.