Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Exactly, it’s got nothing to do with it only lasting a couple of seconds, It’s about the Politics  The politics of BLM fucking stinks, it shouldn't be anywhere near mainstream sport in Britain

Posted Images

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Not sure what article you posted but many on here have said go for the linked arms, you know the stance that’s doesn’t cause any problems. For some reason you seem to want to stick with the kneeling which is causing problems. I think that says more about you than anyone else.

With regards to ignoring posts, did you get round to posting them ONS stats that BC has repeatedly asked for?  

The ONS stats? Christ, give me strength - they aren't gospel, and there are reasons for them - deends on how you want to come at it, and which position. 

Linked arms? That's not the issue. You are as bright as a Toc-H lamp, RW.

26 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

The ONS stats? Christ, give me strength - they aren't gospel, and there are reasons for them - deends on how you want to come at it, and which position. 

You told me to go on the ONS in the first place 😂😂

Anyroad, hope your feeling better mate 👍🏻

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Well that’s it ladies and gents the game is officially up. Time To shut up shop. Last one out turn off the lights. 

https://www.mylondon.news/lifestyle/lifestyle-opinion/i-watched-only-fools-horses-19429327.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

April is a plonker Rodney. 

41 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

You told me to go on the ONS in the first place 😂😂

Anyroad, hope your feeling better mate 👍🏻

I did, and you can take those any road you want.. anyway, thank you. Yes we're all good in the hood here, as long as my just eat order arrives! 

Dont think AJ did himself any favours telling folk only to shop in Black owned shops.

I dont dislike him, just hate the hype around him. Somehow hes in top 3 in world and hes not even fought anyone in the top 5 :D

Tbh, I think nationality goes out of the window for a lot of folk re boxing. 

Loads will be backing Canelo v Smith for starters.

8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Dont think AJ did himself any favours telling folk only to shop in Black owned shops.

I dont dislike him, just hate the hype around him. Somehow hes in top 3 in world and hes not even fought anyone in the top 5 :D

Tbh, I think nationality goes out of the window for a lot of folk re boxing. 

Loads will be backing Canelo v Smith for starters.

You been on the Bostik? He’s KO’d 4 and 5 Povetkin and Whyte and 6,7 & 10 ffs 😂

More than Fury or Wilder has done

Edited by Rudy
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yes, ONS like you asked him to provide.

We get it, you want to see something that causes issues, that’s your choice. Most want match-day to return to normal, you want to see something so that you can then run to the police and tell tales because you think for some reason that you’re clinton Baptiste and know why fans will be booing. 

Please let us know where you’re sitting so we can see who the childish melt is going to the police seconds after KO.

Just now, Escobarp said:

Fury has knocked out wilder has he not ? What no is wilder? Or was when fury did that?

My point is our resident donkey lasher said AJ hasn’t beaten anyone in the top 5 he’s beaten 4 of the top 10 P4P

1. Fury

2. AJ

3. Wilder

4 Povetkin

5 Whyte

6 Ortiz

7 Parker

8 Hunter

9 Rivas

10 Pulev

The ones AJ has beaten

The one Fury has beaten

The one Wilder has beaten

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

My point is our resident donkey lasher said AJ hasn’t beaten anyone in the top 5 he’s beaten 4 of the top 10 P4P

1. Fury

2. AJ

3. Wilder

4 Povetkin

5 Whyte

6 Ortiz

7 Parker

8 Hunter

9 Rivas

10 Pulev

The ones AJ has beaten

The one Fury has beaten

Where’s Ruiz jr

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

1. Fury

2. AJ

3. Wilder

4 Povetkin

5 Whyte

6 Ortiz

7 Parker

8 Hunter

9 Rivas

10 Pulev

The ones AJ has beaten

The one Fury has beaten

All about opinions, I personally think Fury is a better boxer tactically, harder to beat, but it's the heavyweight division so one big punch can win, it's happened in the past and will happen in the future.

30 minutes ago, Rudy said:

1. Fury

2. AJ

3. Wilder

4 Povetkin

5 Whyte

6 Ortiz

7 Parker

8 Hunter

9 Rivas

10 Pulev

The ones AJ has beaten

The one Fury has beaten

Depends which list you read :D

Edited by gonzo
24 minutes ago, royal white said:

Where’s Ruiz jr

Apologies. Fury is just Champion for P4P heavyweights as he’s the lineal champion Then its 10 after him but I think Ruiz would be 6 between Ortiz and Parker

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Reap what you sow little white boys 😄 

A provocative slogan. 

Can’t get mad at Black Power then be angry at White power that is used against it. Stupid segregating slogan. 

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

A provocative slogan. 

Can’t get mad at Black Power then be angry at White power that is used against it. Stupid segregating slogan. 

Nice to see 'Queen' Sasha still spouting her hatred and venom🐟 🐠 🎏 🎣 🙂 

On 14/12/2020 at 23:54, Escobarp said:

Well that’s it ladies and gents the game is officially up. Time To shut up shop. Last one out turn off the lights. 

https://www.mylondon.news/lifestyle/lifestyle-opinion/i-watched-only-fools-horses-19429327.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

Who the fuck is April Curtin? Where's Davros when you need him?