Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

I looked into my history a few years back so thought I should share.    I was born in Bolton to a Jamaican Mam, and English Dad My Mam was born in Kingston, Jamaica, owd fella like me was

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, MickyD said:

So you don’t actually know why you think I was joking? 

Go on then, how do you think collisions occur?

If the conversation is still about Amir Khans driving abilities, he is a reckless driver and should have had his license revoked, the roads would be a lot safer without him.

As for your excuse for him that he is a boxer and can only concentrate for 3 minutes, so that is probably why he lacks concentration driving a car, is the biggest load of bollox I've heard in a long time.

People who drive cars are from all walks of life including age, intelligence, disability and so on.

Off course a lack of concentration causes accidents, that is pretty damn obvious, I was talking about Khan and his inability to drive safely and his inability to learn off past driving mistakes, for which he is still driving around our roads being a danger and being an absolute prick!

Edited by Mr Grey
  • Members
12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

If the conversation is still about Amir Khans driving abilities, he is a reckless driver and should have had his license revoked, the roads would be a lot safer without him.

As for your excuse for him that he is a boxer and can only concentrate for 3 minutes, so that is probably why he lacks concentration driving a car, is the biggest load of bollox I've heard in a long time.

People who drive cars are from all walks of life including age, intelligence, disability and so on.

Off course a lack of concentration causes accidents, that is pretty damn obvious, I was talking about Khan and his inability to drive safely and his inability to learn off past driving mistakes, for which he is still driving around our roads being a danger and being an absolute prick!

Kahn’s ability to maintain concentration for 3 minute spells was tongue in cheek. In fact, having seen many of his fights, I even doubt he’s capable of that level of concentration! I maintain my point that his level of concentration is what makes him a shit driver, not his inability to drive. He did, after all, pass his test which makes his level of skill at the time of passing acceptably safe.

By the way, if concentration level affecting driving ability was obvious to all we’d all concentrate on what was going on around us rather that carrying on our normal behaviour patterns despite the addition of a one and a half tons of killing machine.

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

All Millwall fans eh? What a load of fucking bollocks my friend. I know a few down here - two of which you would never refer to as whiteys (not sure what is acceptable now - mixed race fell by the wayside through snowflake zeal didn't it?). I have found them all to be some of the best and most honest and trustworthy individuals I have ever met. To be fair, most of the West Ham and Spurs lot I know down here are the same. I do know a couple of Yiddo's (can I say that?) who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire mind.

None of the Millwall lads I know could be classed as 'racist' as far as I am concerned. All in the soul and ska scenes and yes, they have black friends - booooooo, where's that Hitler emoji?  Paint them all with the same white (power) emulsion brush the bastards! 

Oh aye fans on the other side of the fucking world.

I bet these lads were delighted when a toddler shouted unprompted "you fucking  black c*nts!"

They're vermin.

Anti-Marxist - have another pint under the stands.

Fucking bigots go up and boo your own team.

6 hours ago, Rudy said:

I’ve met Viv on a few occasions, he has a travel company who someone at work recommended we use for tailor made holidays, when I got married we had about 30 of going to Greece so I went through his company. So when we had to drop off some marriage docs he happened to be in the office, he clocked me in my work tracksuit and got talking to me, I thought I’m gonna have to ask him about his time. He said at the time it was horrendous, his family got abuse he got hate mail and he was ready to quit but he persevered and in the end looking back now that made one hell of a difference to how players are accepted now.

Fair play to Viv for persevering mate. Honestly, that day in 85 at Hampden was horrific abuse from start to finish for end, virtually the entire ground of angry Jocks giving him racist abuse. John Barnes was also playing but hardly got any grief, I've no idea if Viv did or said anything beforehand to remotely justify being targeted in the despicable way he was. Utterly shameful by the Tartan Army.

Celtic used to target Mark Walters in a similar fashion when he was playing for Rangers. Mark silenced them regularly with some great performances, especially in the 5-1 victory in 88. Ironically in that game,  boring Ray Wilkins scored the best vollley I've ever seen, well worth checking out on youtube.

48 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fair play to Viv for persevering mate. Honestly, that day in 85 at Hampden was horrific abuse from start to finish for end, virtually the entire ground of angry Jocks giving him racist abuse. John Barnes was also playing but hardly got any grief, I've no idea if Viv did or said anything beforehand to remotely justify being targeted in the despicable way he was. Utterly shameful by the Tartan Army.

Celtic used to target Mark Walters in a similar fashion when he was playing for Rangers. Mark silenced them regularly with some great performances, especially in the 5-1 victory in 88. Ironically in that game,  boring Ray Wilkins scored the best vollley I've ever seen, well worth checking out on youtube.

Well remembered.  It's largely forgotten just how much abuse Walters got when he first started playing in Scotland.  Although down here, even as late as 1988, Everton fans were chucking bananas at John Barnes.  There was an iconic pic of him casually back heeling one into touch, showing more skill there than any of those numpties abusing him would have been capable of in a lifetime. 

Good shout on Wilkins goal too.  The master of the sideways pass surprised them that day! 

11 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Millwall are scum - if we get let back in at some point and some decide to boo - just stay under the stands ffs - we've been priviledged to watch black players down the years, we're not knuckle dragging simpletons like those Bermondsey scumbags.

Would you boo Ricardo or Bruno or Jay Jay?

Anti-marxists - my arse.

Fucking bigots - have a pint if you don't agree - and if you can't drink a pint of that piss in five minutes you should be ashamed.

Dumbest post on WW ways for a while. No surprising where it’s come from.

30 minutes ago, royal white said:

Dumbest post on WW ways for a while. No surprising where it’s come from.

Of course I'm dumb and full of cum. Letters after my name lad.

Glad to see you've kept up an unblemished record for spelling and/or grammar errors.

Dumb? Stick to weekends away with other bumchums.

Millwall are filth - you never had the dubious pleasure of going to that den of scum?

17 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Of course I'm dumb and full of cum. Letters after my name lad.

Glad to see you've kept up an unblemished record for spelling and/or grammar errors.

Dumb? Stick to weekends away with other bumchums.

Millwall are filth - you never had the dubious pleasure of going to that den of scum?

As I said. Dumbest post in a while. 

Mmm - and Yousson D'or got paid for being a patsy for Tommeh - after his stunt doubling for Natalie Portman.

You wrote the book on dumb. Littered with errors.

And I presume you've never run the gauntlet of that shit tip. Millwall are scum - maybe some who fucked off to the other side of the world are alreet. The rest are filth.

6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Mmm - and Yousson D'or got paid for being a patsy for Tommeh - after his stunt doubling for Natalie Portman.

You wrote the book on dumb. Littered with errors.

And I presume you've never run the gauntlet of that shit tip. Millwall are scum - maybe some who fucked off to the other side of the world are alreet. The rest are filth.

You’ve obviously not spoken to the dozens of Bolton fans who meet up with Millwall fans every year. Some have even posted on this very thread about how good of a relationship they have with them. But you choose to ignore them and tar thousands of decent fans of all races with the same brush because of the actions of a few that you came across years ago.

As I said, dumbest post in a while. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

You’ve obviously not spoken to the dozens of Bolton fans who meet up with Millwall fans every year. Some have even posted on this very thread about how good of a relationship they have with them. But you choose to ignore them and tar thousands of decent fans of all races with the same brush because of the actions of a few that you came across years ago.

As I said, dumbest post in a while. 

Nah, if it walks like a duck...

We get such a warm welcome - they buy us a pint...

Letters after my name.

But congratulations on an error free post.

Millwall are wankers to a man - any whites bumming them should be ashamed.

I'd rather drink with Tranmere.

8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:
8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Nah, if it walks like a duck...

We get such a warm welcome - they buy us a pint...

Letters after my name.

But congratulations on an error free post.

Millwall are wankers to a man - any whites bumming them should be ashamed.

I'd rather drink with Tranmere.

As did Jimmy Saville 

Edited by royal white