Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top and bottom of it, the squad isn’t good enough. It’s not rocket science. We had very few players, had to throw a side together and a good few haven’t worked. January should sort 1 or 2 bi

Replace hysterical with pissed off. Speaking for myself I'm seriously pissed off. We had a great away win after last weekends fiasco. It was tbe highlight of the season. Then we get served up today's

I'd compare Tranmere to one of those yellow blocks you get in the urinal. They get smaller and smaller but never seem to fully disappear.  And they stink of piss.

Folk saying they're not rivals. Really?

Just because they are insignificant turds doesn't mean they're not rivals. A rivalry exists, therefore they're rivals.

I hate these cunts and hope we absolutely batter them. COYWM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Folk saying they're not rivals. Really?

Just because they are insignificant turds doesn't mean they're not rivals. A rivalry exists, therefore they're rivals.

I hate these cunts and hope we absolutely batter them. COYWM.

By the definition we have a rivalry with every team in the league.I guess you don't like Tranmere more than most.They are insignificant to me but i accept they hate us and its good to beat them

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

By the definition we have a rivalry with every team in the league.I guess you don't like Tranmere more than most.They are insignificant to me but i accept they hate us and its good to beat them

I think the vast majority of our fans hate them with a passion and it's reciprocated. That, to me, is what defines a rivalry. It's nowt to do with stature.

I'd imagine that's why you probably hate Liverpool and Leeds so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DazBob said:

I think the vast majority of our fans hate them with a passion and it's reciprocated. That, to me, is what defines a rivalry. It's nowt to do with stature.

I'd imagine that's why you probably hate Liverpool and Leeds so much.

I saw them beat us at Wembley and blamed us not them, same as when we couldn't defend that 2-1 lead at Prenton Park that John Aldridge enjoyed so much.We should be managed well enough to be beating a small club like that not blaming them for our failings

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

They need putting in their place the filthy half scouse peasant bindipping cunts.

I don’t care how tinpot the rivalry may be, I can’t stand them and if Aldridge was on fire I’d hit him with a fire extinguisher then throw it in a ditch.

Must win. That’s all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.