Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

To be fair - trying to bring someone's personal shit/mental health into a political discussion is pretty low. 

You would be right if it was private but seeing as though he’s plastered it on a footy forum it’s pretty much up for debate, it’s quite obvious what’s causing his problems and that was pointed out. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

To be fair - trying to bring someone's personal shit/mental health into a political discussion is pretty low. 

It's not the first time, so I've come to expect it. Water off a duck's back.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

You would be right if it was private but seeing as though he’s plastered it on a footy forum it’s pretty much up for debate, it’s quite obvious what’s causing his problems and that was pointed out. 

That would make sense if it was relevant to the discussion, but it's simply become your last resort.

29 minutes ago, Cheese said:

That would make sense if it was relevant to the discussion, but it's simply become your last resort.

😂😂 you was making a fool of yourself yesterday, more so than usual. In the past you have said you need to take a break as obviously things were getting to much for you. Yesterday was a perfect example. You do yourself no favours 

32 minutes ago, royal white said:

Many on here have put stuff out there on the mental health thread. For some it may be an easier space to get some shit off your back. Most of us will have lost a lad that didn’t reach out to someone when it mattered. Whether it’s a footy forum, Samaritans, or your mum - it doesn’t matter.

Him acting the cunt over the Coronation yesterday wasn’t reason to bring any of that into it. Keep making excuses though if you like, whatever helps👍 

Many on here have put stuff out there on the mental health thread. For some it may be an easier space to get some shit off your back. Most of us will have lost a lad that didn’t reach out to someone when it mattered. Whether it’s a footy forum, Samaritans, or your mum - it doesn’t matter.

Him acting the cunt over the Coronation yesterday wasn’t reason to bring any of that into it. Keep making excuses though if you like, whatever helps👍 

Yes but when you make out one of the reasons your mental health is poor is because of social media then make a tit of yourself and continually post on social media then you’re not helping yourself. If someone said to me they have a drink problem then get on the lash every night it’s pretty obvious they’re not doing themselves any favours. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Yes but when you make out one of the reasons your mental health is poor is because of social media then make a tit of yourself and continually post on social media then you’re not helping yourself. If someone said to me they have a drink problem then get on the lash every night it’s pretty obvious they’re not doing themselves any favours. 

You've resorted to making stuff up again. When did I ever say "social media" or posting on here was affecting my mental health? 🤔

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m putting WW under the Social media umbrella. It was LW who mentioned MH 

No, it was you last night, and you've decided to double down on your bullshit today. All the best.

Just now, Cheese said:

No, it was you last night, and you've decided to double down on your bullshit today. All the best.

I never mentioned MH last night. I’ll double down again. If WW or social media get to you so much that you cry and need to take a break then don’t be a complete fkin throbber all the time. Highly qualified medical personnel will charge a fortune for telling you that. It’s free off me. Here to help.  

20 minutes ago, royal white said:

Do carry on 👍

Anyone could scroll through that thread and find something to use against someone else. Not many would go that low though.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Do carry on 👍

Anyone could scroll through that thread and find something to use against someone else. Not many would go that low though.

Some clearly would, and do  - probably whilst pretending to support all the "Men need to talk more" campaigns. I'll never talk about my Mental Health on here again, and would advise everyone else against it unfortunately. It's really not worth it, because some weirdo will bring it up again years later and twist it to "win" an argument.

Edited by Cheese

24 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Do carry on 👍

I’m guessing you’re talking about the MH thread. I wasn’t talking about the MH thread. Going to let you into a little secret here, someone crying doesn’t mean they have MH problem

15 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Some clearly would, and do  - probably whilst pretending to support all the "Men need to talk more" campaigns. I'll never talk about my Mental Health on here again, and would advise everyone else against it unfortunately. It's really not worth it, because some weirdo will bring it up again years later and twist it to "win" an argument.

No twisting cheese. It’s you and LW who have turned your crying thread into a MH one. If they’re linked then I will go back to my previous post. Don’t be a throbber. Here to help. 

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m guessing you’re talking about the MH thread. I wasn’t talking about the MH thread. Going to let you into a little secret here, someone crying doesn’t mean they have MH problem

Classic RW this. Round in circles. Anything to avoid just admitting maybe you went a bit far no? He was acting enough of a daftie yesterday for everyone to see. Not sure when you went down that road. 

You were going back using quotes from a time he talked about his mental health/ feelings/whatever you want to call it. No idea if they were even true to be honest as I’ve not seen it. 

Problem is that this site has been a place where some have posted stuff to reach out. No harm in that. Just a shame that folk will be thinking twice about doing that now. 

Classic RW this. Round in circles. Anything to avoid just admitting maybe you went a bit far no? He was acting enough of a daftie yesterday for everyone to see. Not sure when you went down that road. 

You were going back using quotes from a time he talked about his mental health/ feelings/whatever you want to call it. No idea if they were even true to be honest as I’ve not seen it. 

Problem is that this site has been a place where some have posted stuff to reach out. No harm in that. Just a shame that folk will be thinking twice about doing that now. 

Classic London just lying. Let’s simplify it just for you. First of all I’ve not been on or referenced the MH thread. 

Cheese started a topic once about wanting to burst out crying (that is not a MH problem, it happens to most) in the thread, that he started,  he said he needed to take a break. Now for me that’s saying he needs a break from here/Social media, as it’s getting to him. 

Now this is where I come into help. 

If you’re going to be a throbber on SM, as he was last night (and most days of we are honest) then he’s not going to help himself and have a similar episode as before. 

Not sure why you thought bringing up the lads MH was going to help, bit weird really. 

I couldn’t make it any simpler. 

• Members
4 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Do carry on 👍

FFS, change your moniker to Samaritan or similar.

Cheese is a contrary fucker in most things. Set yourself up, be prepared to take the falls. The usual suspects rushing to put an arm round his shoulder I see.

Keeping your personal life to yourself rather than putting it out there might be a good idea. Especially if you can't take the heat which seems to be the case here.

9 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Really really hope that isnt the case.

Done a lot of good that thread.