Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

No I’ve not 😂 Making stuff up now are we.

I’ve said the aid isn’t reaching people & folk are starving. No evidence there’s a famine currently, but the risk of it happening is very real. 

I’m just pointing out your bullshit Twitter posts about it all being lies. 

You’ve spent a lot of time trying to prove its all lies . Most folk know it’s a dire situation out there.

Well this is a bit awkward. 

posted by your good self a couple of weeks back. 

Which other Western democracy is currently withholding aid to a country they’ve occupied & caused widespread famine?”

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Well this is a bit awkward. 

posted by your good self a couple of weeks back. 

Which other Western democracy is currently withholding aid to a country they’ve occupied & caused widespread famine?”

“Awkward” 😂 Aye right.

Just said the famine is a risk & yet to evidenced. I hope it never happens.

You seem to be using that as proof it’s all lies. 

Bit odd really (when every expert out there knows starvation is happening out there) that you’re trying to tell us otherwise.

9 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

“Awkward” 😂 Aye right.

Just said the famine is a risk & yet to evidenced. I hope it never happens.

You seem to be using that as proof it’s all lies. 

Bit odd really (when every expert out there knows starvation is happening out there) that you’re trying to tell us otherwise.

So a few weeks back you said there was a famine (more than once) today you said that there’s no evidence of a famine currently 😂😂 

All whilst trying to call out liars. 

You easily confuse yourself don’t you. 

12 minutes ago, royal white said:

So a few weeks back you said there was a famine (more than once) today you said that there’s no evidence of a famine currently 😂😂 

All whilst trying to call out liars. 

You easily confuse yourself don’t you. 

You can pick up on as many word technicalities as you like 😁Doesn’t hide the situation that has been caused by Israel’s inability to give adequate aid.

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2024/03/27/gaza-is-on-the-brink-of-a-man-made-famine

Let’s hope it never materialises 

According to you & your Twitter conspiracists it’s all lies & everyone’s well fed. You’re easily manipulated aren’t you 😉

how many trucks again?

8 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

You can pick up on as many word technicalities as you like 😁Doesn’t hide the situation that has been caused by Israel’s inability to give adequate aid.

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2024/03/27/gaza-is-on-the-brink-of-a-man-made-famine

Let’s hope it never materialises 

According to you & your Twitter conspiracists it’s all lies & everyone’s well fed. You’re easily manipulated aren’t you 😉

how many trucks again?

You know the reason I posted the Twitter links, Incase you don’t I’ll tell you again. It’s to highlight UN stats. I then asked who was lying. Thats all. I’ve nothing to lie about….unlike yourself. 

1 hour ago, royal white said:

You know the reason I posted the Twitter links, Incase you don’t I’ll tell you again. It’s to highlight UN stats. I then asked who was lying. Thats all. I’ve nothing to lie about….unlike yourself. 

The first line of your post was Starvation in Gaza is a lie 

Don’t get all defensive when folk question the idiocy in that link 

18 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

The first line of your post was Starvation in Gaza is a lie 

Don’t get all defensive when folk question the idiocy in that link 

I don’t need to get defensive and I certainly don’t need to lie. I just posted a link to UN numbers and asked who’s telling the truth. 🤷🏻 

I now know better than to ask you who’s telling the truth 🤥🤥

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

I just posted a link to UN numbers and asked who’s telling the truth.

Aye right 😂 You posted a link claiming nobody was starving. 

Well done for finding evidence of trucks getting through as well though. That proves that nobody is starving. I hear the Palestinians have been dining on 3 meals a day this whole time. 

How do you end up with these folk on your feed? 😆

10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Aye right 😂 You posted a link claiming nobody was starving. 

Well done for finding evidence of trucks getting through as well though. That proves that nobody is starving. I hear the Palestinians have been dining on 3 meals a day this whole time. 

How do you end up with these folk on your feed? 😆

They’re not on my feed. Search Gaza aid and it comes up. 

Beats making your own shite up 😉🤥

19 minutes ago, royal white said:

So you search for Gaza Aid, then the person you decide to go to for evidence is a nut job conspiracist who says starvation in Gaza is a lie 😂

Great work lad 

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, royal white said:

Beats making your own shite up 😉🤥

I am not getting involved but I know for sure if I search Gaza Aid and it does not come up. You claimed not to know why last time I asked, it is your internet history mate. Cookies give the game away.

23 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I am not getting involved but I know for sure if I search Gaza Aid and it does not come up. You claimed not to know why last time I asked, it is your internet history mate. Cookies give the game away.

Internet histories? I’ve just done it again  and it’s the guardian and some Muslim chick lying saying there’s a famine. X literally updates every second with what I’m searching using the key words. Are you getting mixed up with Google search and x search 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, royal white said:

Internet histories? I’ve just done it again  and it’s the guardian and some Muslim chick lying saying there’s a famine. X literally updates every second with what I’m searching using the key words. Are you getting mixed up with Google search and x search 

You clearly don't understand cookies or X.

I will bow out now.

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

You clearly don't understand cookies or X.

I will bow out now.

I’ve just sat at the side of my mate he has a Twitter account that follows mainly football and boxing. We both entered the same search and practically the same accounts popped up. 

Please don’t bow out explain how that happens when we literally follow completely different accounts? 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’ve just sat at the side of my mate he has a Twitter account that follows mainly football and boxing. We both entered the same search and practically the same accounts popped up. 

Please don’t bow out explain how that happens when we literally follow completely different accounts? 

COOKIES! FFS!

Using a conspiracy nutjob like Aizenberg to analyse the Gaza aid situation is like using Matt Le Tissier’s views to discuss Covid vaccines.

Clearly there’s not enough aid getting in. That’s all there is to it really. Why try arguing otherwise when the facts are there is beyond me.

9 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Using a conspiracy nutjob like Aizenberg to analyse the Gaza aid situation is like using Matt Le Tissier’s views to discuss Covid vaccines.

Clearly there’s not enough aid getting in. That’s all there is to it really. Why try arguing otherwise when the facts are there is beyond me.

Because you can’t accept a nutter posting something you can’t bring yourself to agree with I will post it for you. 

It’s from a UN agency breaking down what’s being transported through, how much etc. it’s nicely colour coded and quite easy to use so you should be ok with it. 

https://tinyurl.com/46f5demj

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

So my mates internet search history, which I assure you will have nothing regarding what’s going on in Israel, pulls up the same as mine? 

I thought you said it threw something different up a little later?

Anyway, folk on here who know IT much more than I do can chip in if they want.

My feed never throws up stuff you get on your feed, I am saying that isn't a coincidence. 

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

I thought you said it threw something different up a little later?

Anyway, folk on here who know IT much more than I do can chip in if they want.

My feed never throws up stuff you get on your feed, I am saying that isn't a coincidence. 

Of course it does it will throw something up different every second/everytime someone posts what im searching 🤦🏻

Edited by royal white